Transplanting my auto into new soil

• Thread starter ironside
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

I couldn’t find a pic of transplant but I’m going to do one tonite I’ll video it for ya if your not already done

ironside

ironside

I couldn’t find a pic of transplant but I’m going to do one tonite I’ll video it for ya if your not already done
I know how to transplant, just don't know how to transplant to a pot of new soil in the same size pot lol.

ironside

ironside

Aprox 2 1/2 gallons - I used to run nothin but autos - transplanted all the time !
it my not be optimal but it will work and I really feel it’s the right thing to do mayb you will sacrifice a little yield but I bet ya still do between 1-2 zips dried ! You gonna be alright
Those pots are around 2.5gal?

Moshmen

Moshmen

I know how to transplant, just don't know how to transplant to a pot of new soil in the same size pot lol.
Hold by the base just like normal , turn the plant right side up and give it a little shake to remove as much dirt as possible , I’ve even taken a pencil or chop stick to poke and move out soil just be careful and use a non sharp object ! If you feel like your tugging on roots to hard stop and give another shake - it is stressful on the plant - if it were my plant I would do it , the soil you have is just going to get more compacted/less drainage /less o2 to the root zone - either way it’s gonna finish just a matter of how good. Lol

ironside

ironside

Hold by the base just like normal , turn the plant right side up and give it a little shake to remove as much dirt as possible , I’ve even taken a pencil or chop stick to poke and move out soil just be careful and use a non sharp object ! If you feel like your tugging on roots to hard stop and give another shake - it is stressful on the plant - if it were my plant I would do it , the soil you have is just going to get more compacted/less drainage /less o2 to the root zone - either way it’s gonna finish just a matter of how good. Lol

Fuck sake lol

Moshmen

Moshmen

I try to get 2 or 3 ounces off each plant in a 10” pot - and I really think I could get 4/5 if I tried ! But I like smaller more variety in my garden

ironside

ironside

I try to get 2 or 3 ounces off each plant in a 10” pot - and I really think I could get 4/5 if I tried ! But I like smaller more variety in my garden

That's quite impressive.
Which strain's do you tend to grow?

Moshmen

Moshmen

That's quite impressive.
Which strain's do you tend to grow?
Anything I can get my hands on right now I got Neville haze a sativa leaner Frankenstein from a fellow framer , some Afghan Just finished some blumagoo that’s a photo period though.

I run a very simple all age show - you won’t find perfect plants in my tent but but you find quality end product

Moshmen

Moshmen

Anything I can get my hands on right now I got Neville haze a sativa leaner Frankenstein from a fellow framer , some Afghan Just finished some blumagoo that’s a photo period though.

I run a very simple all age show - you won’t find perfect plants in my tent but but you find quality end product
Nuthin fancy in here I run pure blend pro grow the whole cycle and I use ph drops the most high tech thing I use is a ppm meter to ck run off

ironside

ironside

Looks good.
What are the yellow pieces of paper that are hanging up?

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

Looks good.
What are the yellow pieces of paper that are hanging up?
Those are yellow sticky traps. They catch all the fliers. And if you put em on top of the soil and move em when watering you can catch soil pest too. Lol

ironside

ironside

I managed to take some measurements last night.
I was right, it is 12x12. The plant itself is 9 inches tall

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
If it is only 23 days why don't you just whack it and start over in the new soil, you will probably be getting a much better end result/yeild that way and the new healthier one will probably be finished in the same time as the sad one you are trying to recover but about to stress and stunt even more.

ironside

ironside

If it is only 23 days why don't you just whack it and start over in the new soil, you will probably be getting a much better end result/yeild that way and the new healthier one will probably be finished in the same time as the sad one you are trying to recover but about to stress and stunt even more.

Did you just tell me to murder my innocent plant?

Latest posts

Top Bottom