Transporting pounds of weed in Ontario

• Thread starter savagemonk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

FWIW, I mail ounces all the time to my brothers in bubble mailers and it works out to $22 shipping per ounce. Mailing pounds ounce by ounce would get expensive.
Wow that much? Yeah well there goes that idea.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Wow, cool story. Sail boats are awesome. I’ve never been in one yet.
Ive never been pulled over also. Yes good driving and not being intoxicated or tired. Probably best to drive day time and also have a newish car. Clean on the inside, no stickers on the outside. Something that blends in the most to the average vehicle on the road.

I've got about 25 years worth of shenanigans behind me and not once was I ever caught. I was almost caught once, but my hiding spot was too good for them to find lol. But boy, that time I was sweating lol... Story for another day

Seriously just drive responsibly, dont drink, wear nice clothes, have a clean car... You'll be fine. Honestly I used to make myself look nerdy when I'd pull shit like this off. Polo shirts and trousers, shit like that

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Might be a bit cheaper locally... But it's like $18 to mail to Kelowna, and $22 for me to send it to Ontario or Nova Scotia.
The packages are like $2 something. I mail reports to the states that weigh a lot more for like $17. Like 200 sheets of paper. Never though the postage would be that much.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Savagemonk have you grown a lot of pot already? If not I think we should back up a little bit here and address the issue of you literally talking about buying a piece of land just so you can grow 4 plants on it. Personally I think that is an absolutely insane idea. I highly advise you to not do this. If your 4 plants get trampled by a deer your season is toast. You need to get higher numbers outdoors if you're going geurilla style. You'll probably lose some to pests and rot or mold....
The packages are like $2 something. I mail reports to the states that weigh a lot more for like $17. Like 200 sheets of paper. Never though the postage would be that much.
Yeah it's the width, not the weight. If it doesnt fit through their little slot guage they charge you for package size.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Savagemonk have you grown a lot of pot already? If not I think we should back up a little bit here and address the issue of you literally talking about buying a piece of land just so you can grow 4 plants on it. Personally I think that is an absolutely insane idea. I highly advise you to not do this. If your 4 plants get trampled by a deer your season is toast. You need to get higher numbers outdoors if you're going geurilla style. You'll probably lose some to pests and rot or mold....

Yeah it's the width, not the weight. If it doesnt fit through their little slot guage they charge you for package size.
Hmmm makes me think to take a page out of the Mexicans book and compress that shit lol

Moshmen

Moshmen

I've got about 25 years worth of shenanigans behind me and not once was I ever caught. I was almost caught once, but my hiding spot was too good for them to find lol. But boy, that time I was sweating lol... Story for another day

Seriously just drive responsibly, dont drink, wear nice clothes, have a clean car... You'll be fine. Honestly I used to make myself look nerdy when I'd pull shit like this off. Polo shirts and trousers, shit like that
I’m with dirtbag as well I’ve been pulled over with ounces of coke in the car( when I was a lot younger) never even got searched just be cool and NoRmAl and you will be fine.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
You are really overthinking this man. When was the last time you were pulled over and had your trunk searched in Canada?
The odds are so infinitely small... But truthfully if you're this paranoid about it, if you do get pulled over, they will probably suspect you are hiding something based on your demeanor.
The only reason they will go looking is if you drive or act suspiciously. Just dont do that.

I've crossed the Canada US border hundreds of times with stuff I shouldnt have. And the reason I got away with it every time was because I was confident the odds were in my favor.

You will be fine.

Lol, you would have died the time we took over 300lb to Vancouver in a major winter storm in a 26 foot sailboat lol...
ya he’s already paranoid, holy the stuff i’ve been through at the canada/us border and all over europe! never caught/ tine if my life!
other than following the grateful dead! hahaha
good luck buddy..

savagemonk

savagemonk

Last summer was my first backyard grow. I got about 3 pounds dry with 4 plants. This years crop is growing okay too. But houses, garages, fences block sun light. At night some neighbors have a few night lights which threatens my flowering. I’m also buying land because I want a homestead in Northern Ontario. Hunting, fishing, canoeing, vegetable garden, building log cabin sounds great to me!

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Last summer was my first backyard grow. I got about 3 pounds dry with 4 plants. This years crop is growing okay too. But houses, garages, fences block sun light. At night some neighbors have a few night lights which threatens my flowering. I’m also buying land because I want a homestead in Northern Ontario. Hunting, fishing, canoeing, vegetable garden, building log cabin sounds great to me!
Now you're talkin!

Derelict999

Derelict999

Now you're talkin!
Great idea, not the first to think of it. Photo period plants may not be able to finish flowering without artificial nights. The days are longer the farther north you go. I used to live north of Timmins and remember the long summer days.

Top Bottom