trash can.

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
This thread is where all the shitty comments can be moved to for further arguing and discussion.

The point is to work shit out, and grow together...so let's keep the drama isolated here.

squiggly

squiggly

Chemistry this, chemistry that.

I have a bigger internet dick than you.

/scene

dirk d

dirk d

I'm soo sick and tired of you trying to work shit out CAP!! sometimes we just need some fight club action! No More TAlking!!! If this is your first time at Fight Club -- You MUST FIGHT!!!

mazar111

mazar111

i am sick to ask eny one for free seeds i now that is against rules but all my money goes to eqipment and seson here begin but i heve not find even chipp skunk croses. i ask canadian activist mat and he wont to send my adres but noting. all peopple in my country scaerd to shere crosess , i think ok no problem but old school farmers from old forum like overgrow shere seeds for grow reports good canections , i think its better way to find killer mom if u have 10000000 crosse but u can grow 50 to share some free testers , ok best genetics is great to be priced and even more awarded and expensive but experimental croses not need to stay 10 years in refrigerator ??? i see many growers here show 1000000 seedbank and rear ocasion farmers croses that never will be grown .ok thats good collection and its very good to keep best genetics for future projects but when find best mom u do not whant to keep just for u. you whant spread seed or clonings to promote best of u work and then to get some money of it . i am ok with that but think just for moment all u whant to now what a history of what u grow and where come from ???? welll they come from people that shere . if people dont shere - og . chamdowg , cheese , skunk ,haze blubbery never be in real live . i live in poor country and so hard to find even cheep seeds like nirvana genetics meny peopple here dream about 10 seeds of cheep skunk just to put them on back yard and after harvest smoke with good friends , i am sick of all of this new way smoke olone all f... weed tvsss where evry body smoke alone not even pas to person staing next to u !! this is what hapens with seeds too!! when u not have a need u do no give a F......... to others!! but when some one scream whay i have a hermie?? whay all my crossess smell and teist so equally ??where can get netural ladrans sativa or indica becouse all my croses is so unstable , ooohh i lostt my best mom becouse i have just one or 2 clone and cant produce my favorite cross no more and its lost for ever , orr i have a bog seeds ot subcool seeds but its a new stock and this croses not so good like old original stock !!!!, F...... i miss this auction becouse 10 seed are 2000 $ !!! , PEOPLE why it shold be like that ? all of u teling that nature is for evry one, but just when surve of your interests !!why??? ok if i have no need for seeds i do not ask for seeds , but live is fair some times things turn out , all you great growers would never be the in the same position if some one not bring the seeds from tiwan, afganistan , marocco , india , mexico ,I've never heard of eny americans to say i grow our naturel ladransess and crate best cros i ever smoke , all u tell was i use afgani skunk hibrid to cross with marocco kush then cross witt thai mom........... and the end i crate AMERICAN BEST banan tahoe split greiphrut OG sour disel hibrid.
even all my b .. sh... worlds i still have a hope and have a trust in popple with passion that not a selfish and growing for passion and SHARE . tnks

sun

sun

indica for rope .........breeders whant us to buy haze because they produce more seeds,or some other obvious made up arguing point.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
i am sick to ask eny one for free seeds i now that is against rules but all my money goes to eqipment and seson here begin but i heve not find even chipp skunk croses. i ask canadian activist mat and he wont to send my adres but noting. all peopple in my country scaerd to shere crosess , i think ok no problem but old school farmers from old forum like overgrow shere seeds for grow reports good canections , i think its better way to find killer mom if u have 10000000 crosse but u can grow 50 to share some free testers , ok best genetics is great to be priced and even more awarded and expensive but experimental croses not need to stay 10 years in refrigerator ??? i see many growers here show 1000000 seedbank and rear ocasion farmers croses that never will be grown .ok thats good collection and its very good to keep best genetics for future projects but when find best mom u do not whant to keep just for u. you whant spread seed or clonings to promote best of u work and then to get some money of it . i am ok with that but think just for moment all u whant to now what a history of what u grow and where come from ???? welll they come from people that shere . if people dont shere - og . chamdowg , cheese , skunk ,haze blubbery never be in real live . i live in poor country and so hard to find even cheep seeds like nirvana genetics meny peopple here dream about 10 seeds of cheep skunk just to put them on back yard and after harvest smoke with good friends , i am sick of all of this new way smoke olone all f... weed tvsss where evry body smoke alone not even pas to person staing next to u !! this is what hapens with seeds too!! when u not have a need u do no give a F......... to others!! but when some one scream whay i have a hermie?? whay all my crossess smell and teist so equally ??where can get netural ladrans sativa or indica becouse all my croses is so unstable , ooohh i lostt my best mom becouse i have just one or 2 clone and cant produce my favorite cross no more and its lost for ever , orr i have a bog seeds ot subcool seeds but its a new stock and this croses not so good like old original stock !!!!, F...... i miss this auction becouse 10 seed are 2000 $ !!! , PEOPLE why it shold be like that ? all of u teling that nature is for evry one, but just when surve of your interests !!why??? ok if i have no need for seeds i do not ask for seeds , but live is fair some times things turn out , all you great growers would never be the in the same position if some one not bring the seeds from tiwan, afganistan , marocco , india , mexico ,I've never heard of eny americans to say i grow our naturel ladransess and crate best cros i ever smoke , all u tell was i use afgani skunk hibrid to cross with marocco kush then cross witt thai mom........... and the end i crate AMERICAN BEST banan tahoe split greiphrut OG sour disel hibrid.
even all my b .. sh... worlds i still have a hope and have a trust in popple with passion that not a selfish and growing for passion and SHARE . tnks

nice rant mazar!!!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter

I'm soo sick and tired of you trying to work shit out CAP!! sometimes we just need some fight club action! No More TAlking!!! If this is your first time at Fight Club -- You MUST FIGHT!!!

Watch your back.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
This thread is where all the shitty comments can be moved to for further arguing and discussion.

The point is to work shit out, and grow together...so let's keep the drama isolated here.
If ONLY. It's not working.

GI JO

GI JO

Will probably start with "get over yourself" anonymous, hear you can get anything fixed there:cool:

Or, there's always the old Rolling Stones song, Time is on my side, yes it is. I'm too old to not have learned.....laughing at one's own self can just be a shit load of fun!

Top Bottom