TrAsh or TREASURE?!

• Thread starter BurnzYzBudZz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
As the saying goes, “ones mans trash is another mans treasure.” I’m starting this thread because I’m bored. I have worked in the waste and recycling business for quite sometime now and over the years I have found some bitchin stuff in the “trash.” Everything from coins from the 20s to lbs of herb being dumped by the sheriff department. What kinda of cool shit have you all found in the trash? Post pictures of your treasures. I’ll start it with my gold and coin collection.
Trash or treasure
Trash or treasure 2
Trash or treasure 3

This collection has been accumulating for about the last year. I usually accumulate for a year and cash around Christmas. My favorite piece is the necklace in the bottom right hand corner of second picture. 18k handmade necklace from Germany. Found in the dirt. 🤔🤔

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

As the saying goes, “ones mans trash is another mans treasure.” I’m starting this thread because I’m bored. I have worked in the waste and recycling business for quite sometime now and over the years I have found some bitchin stuff in the “trash.” Everything from coins from the 20s to lbs of herb being dumped by the sheriff department. What kinda of cool shit have you all found in the trash? Post pictures of your treasures. I’ll start it with my gold and coin collection. View attachment 989654View attachment 989655View attachment 989656
This collection has been accumulating for about the last year. I usually accumulate for a year and cash around Christmas. My favorite piece is the necklace in the bottom right hand corner of second picture. 18k handmade necklace from Germany. Found in the dirt. 🤔🤔
Wow 😲😲😲 I found a receipt I threw out once... Covered in coffee grinds, mayo and I don't wanna know what else but I was able to return the parts.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Bringing this one back to life after all the shit I found in the trash this week. Not to mention I worked 60 hours and working 60 hours each of the next two weeks. People throw away the greatest shit every.
32F46FBA E51C 4B68 85AA D46089145235

Guy said he never used the bench and weight in 10 years. Really? Hoist is an expensive ass brand. Weights are going for $2 a pound on OfferUp right now because of the pandemic. Scored there.
92CB9E66 46E1 4E96 B687 7D9F2B13A049

Not sure how much that picture is worth but I bet I fetch a pretty penny for that. And the tree of life wall art for my garage. Dope.
11D433BE 909A 40CD 923D 9E842C32679C

And a brand new Nikon camera? Really? Ya sure I’ll sell that too thanks.

What cool
Shit do you guys fetch from the trash?!

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Where’s @1diesel1 I know he finds cool shit in the trash! No one ?? :( oh well I’ll keep it rollin. Check out the wall art hung up. Basura huh?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
i did on work all different garbage trucks for 23 yrs in a major city,
i found everything! even brand new, some totally great scores.

the rrock

the rrock

Bringing this one back to life after all the shit I found in the trash this week. Not to mention I worked 60 hours and working 60 hours each of the next two weeks. People throw away the greatest shit every. View attachment 1002220
Guy said he never used the bench and weight in 10 years. Really? Hoist is an expensive ass brand. Weights are going for $2 a pound on OfferUp right now because of the pandemic. Scored there.
View attachment 1002222
Not sure how much that picture is worth but I bet I fetch a pretty penny for that. And the tree of life wall art for my garage. Dope.View attachment 1002221
And a brand new Nikon camera? Really? Ya sure I’ll sell that too thanks.

What cool
Shit do you guys fetch from the trash?!
Wow a camera that uses film that’s a rarity $$$

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I did community service at a recycling center and didn't get anything but the smell of sun baked beer cans soaked into my clothes
Lol. Well that sucks. Sorry about your luck bud. I find shit
All the time.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I did community service at a recycling center and didn't get anything but the smell of sun baked beer cans soaked into my clothes
Lol man this sounds like my luck. Only maybe adda little blood from a sharp ripped can or something

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Bringing my thread back from the dead. Post what you’ve all found in the trash. Just know I’ve made a fourtune over the years, and for that I am extremely thankful.

Wait, I want to hear about you getting pounds of confiscated weed.......

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

my dad retired from the county landfill in 1989 i rem a suitcase full of weed he brought home some guns guitars all kinds of toys i was a lil kid then lol

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

used to go to work with him on saturday ride in the t rex all day
p.s not a pic of him just the machine like he drove for 20 years lol

Top Bottom