Traveling With Weed Stateside?

• Thread starter Planter01
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Planter01

Planter01

I'm heading to Alaska for some King salmon and Halibut fishing and I'm thinking it's gonna be the ideal location for a good cup of coffee and a solid wake and bake. This leads to my question. Can I fly from mj legal Massachusetts to I believe mj legal Alaska with a stop in mj legal Seattle with a fat zip in my luggage? Or do I have to employ full stealth mode. Even if it's not kosher I'll be carrying but it would be nice not to worry about it. I know this is ot but I figured the responses would be fastest if I hung it here.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

for real if u just going to do it any ways just tell your self u all set and don't let people put bad thoughts n your head and just walk all chill

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Get caught in a airport with MJ is a federal crime. You can not possess MJ in any airport in any state that has legally "legalized" MJ. The federal government does not recognize the states laws for MJ. You will go to jail on a federal crime of possession of MJ.

Planter01

Planter01

Well screw them. I was gonna take it anyway. I never have and I never will go on vaca without sumpin. I've really been very stupid over the years but I have carried weed to Istanbul to Havana and even to St Petersburg. Haha I also have taken it to Jamaica and some other islands and when they try to pawn off their brown shit weed I'm not a buyer. If you want to lure in a Jamaican just light up a fatty of sumpin good. They come out of the woodwork. You would think they had enough love of Ganga to produce decent weed. But I digress... TSA swabbed my carry on and it hit because I was traveling with my range bag. DUH... They clearly saw the bag O Weed but didn't even acknowledge it. I dont think they have a mandate to look for or do anything about weed. IDK that for a fact but i will be blasted in Alaska. Hhmm can I buy pot otc in Seattle? Oh yeah... I NEVER bring anything home with me although when I returned from Christiana no one touched my luggage. If I had known that well I would have brought back the nicest selection of old school hash.

Planter01

Planter01

Two reasons thumbs... It's free if I take my own selection of pretty tastey buddage. Maybe some pineapple express or blueberry gum or purple haze or LSD or Critical Jack. Well you get the idea. I don't sell it so it lasts awhile even at my consumption level. Thumbs i dont know if I if I can buy weed in Alaska or Seattle. I would buy sumpin just for the yuck of it but buying by the gram would make me go broke. I've yet to purchase otc weed. I'm looking forward to it just for progress sake.

Planter01

Planter01

The only reason I threw it out there diesel is because I was wondering if it would be the first time I wasn't sweating bullets because it was legal. Sorry bud. Stoned gibberish tinged with excitement.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Two reasons thumbs... It's free if I take my own selection of pretty tastey buddage. Maybe some pineapple express or blueberry gum or purple haze or LSD or Critical Jack. Well you get the idea. I don't sell it so it lasts awhile even at my consumption level. Thumbs i dont know if I if I can buy weed in Alaska or Seattle. I would buy sumpin just for the yuck of it but buying by the gram would make me go broke. I've yet to purchase otc weed. I'm looking forward to it just for progress sake.
not free if I setting in fed jail

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

I just flew from co to Vegas with a ton more than some flowers if I were you I would still vac seal it twice AnD throw it in your checked bag

I disagree. Vac seal twice put it in your carry on.

2004 i flew fron Nashville yo Seattle someone opened ny bag and stole my synthroid and cortef.

If they find prime weed you know they will take it.

Planter01

Planter01

I feel pretty comfortable flying with weed. An ounce might be excessive but federal time is unlikely. A missed flight and a ruined vaca is the risk. I only even brought this up because I will always be in a state with lenient weed laws. I'll vacuum bag it and bury it in my fishing gear. I'm sure I'll float right they but I promise to give you my version of locked up abroad when I return. A cleaned ounce compresses into a tiny little package. I know I can put close to a clean half ounce in a 35mm film can so I think I'm good. Again I apologize for soliciting opinions when right from the get go I knew I would be carrying. The only thing that's different is I thought flying from one mj friendly state to another would be otay AND it would have been the first time I moved it legally. Thanks for the convo folks.

Funk junky

Funk junky

I feel pretty comfortable flying with weed. An ounce might be excessive but federal time is unlikely. A missed flight and a ruined vaca is the risk. I only even brought this up because I will always be in a state with lenient weed laws. I'll vacuum bag it and bury it in my fishing gear. I'm sure I'll float right they but I promise to give you my version of locked up abroad when I return. A cleaned ounce compresses into a tiny little package. I know I can put close to a clean half ounce in a 35mm film can so I think I'm good. Again I apologize for soliciting opinions when right from the get go I knew I would be carrying. The only thing that's different is I thought flying from one mj friendly state to another would be otay AND it would have been the first time I moved it legally. Thanks for the convo folks.
watch you don't mix it up with your bait. be like going fishing with saddam husein throwing hand grenades in lake lol

Funk junky

Funk junky

silly risk if you ask me not been a lot of places that I cant tell a stoner and get hooked up

Latest posts

Top Bottom