Tre Star Dawg

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
9 little pups. Qute little shits aren't they!
Tre star dawg

P

paulycali

Great start for sure

They are going to turn into some massive beasts. Huge bitches for sure

Genetics are truly amazing. Top notch all the way

Good luck with everything and i hope the best

Keep us updated more pic the merrier

slausongardens

slausongardens

i put 5 of these in a paper towel and only one germed. also did 5 stardawgs and all of them germed.. i really hope the other 8 germ.. good thing JJ throws in an extra 3. i really really wanna see pics of these and most of all i really wanna see the plants flower in front of me with my own eyes.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
i put 5 of these in a paper towel and only one germed. also did 5 stardawgs and all of them germed.. i really hope the other 8 germ.. good thing JJ throws in an extra 3. i really really wanna see pics of these and most of all i really wanna see the plants flower in front of me with my own eyes.
I started with 13 but only these 9 popped. I waited on the other ones for a cpl weeks too but they just never popped. The 9 that did are great!

hybridvigor

hybridvigor

maybe you can dry out the beans that didn't pop and scuff em up with sandpaper and then soak em again to see if they take the second time around. I read about someone doing that here I think and I'm about to do that to all my beans that didn't pop.

neck

neck

if they didnt pop id say get rid of them. it seems like theyd be predisposed to being weaker if they DID eventually sprout after a second go...perhaps im wrong.

Dunge

Dunge

Splash six Tre Star Dowg into Rapid Rooters.
Don't much know what to expect.
But that's half the fun, right?

BudMuncher: May we have an updated pic please?

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
You have 1 heck of an upcoming garden --- lot of flavors in there! Good luck bro and keep it green.....
Hey thx Rod. It is def getting interesting. I'll snap a cpl pics of my 3 TSD's tonight when the lights come on. Thats right 3! had 6 males that got the chop. They have been stressed to the max and are a little small because of it. Over watered to begin and over ferted. Then I blasted with my new hoods and it got way to hot. Almost cooked them. But they're pulling through after some adjustments. I'll probably end up reveging after harvest and cloning for a better healthier run.;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom