Treasure Island & Incredible Power Cbd:thc Ratio Test Results

• Thread starter OpTikFiber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OpTikFiber

OpTikFiber

Hey Farmers, been a while since I posted anything, I still lurk, learn and love The Farm and want to give back. Hope this helps someone.

Got vegatative tests done on one pheno each of Treasure Island and Incredible Power to show me what the cbd : thc ratios are.

These are my first tests like this and truely do not know a ton about CBD. I'm very impressed and happy to see the Treasure Island had over 2% cbd just in the veg leaves. That's amazing! I will be adding these to my green smoothies now!

Cheers!!

Treasure island  incredible power cbdthc ratio test results
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Hey Farmers, been a while since I posted anything, I still lurk, learn and love The Farm and want to give back. Hope this helps someone.

Got vegatative tests done on one pheno each of Treasure Island and Incredible Power to show me what the cbd : thc ratios are.

These are my first tests like this and truely do not know a ton about CBD. I'm very impressed and happy to see the Treasure Island had over 2% cbd just in the veg leaves. That's amazing! I will be adding these to my green smoothies now!

Cheers!!
Thats awesome... where is this treasure island from?

OpTikFiber

OpTikFiber

Sin City Seeds, think they are now available again online. I got mine two or three years ago on the first drop in Dever I believe, at a cannabis cup. Had just been sitting on them till recently.

Latest posts

Top Bottom