Tree grow, best strain

• Thread starter bestgrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bestgrow

I know there are many opinions on this, so lets try to keep responses to people who have grown trees indoor. I'm looking for an all around good strain. Decent-good yield, strong - killer potency. I'm cash cropping btw.

A few strains that stick out in my mind are

agent orange and Chemdog D

:party0023:

J

Jalisco Kid

If you can pull pounds off a Chemdog D I'd be doing that all day long. JK
rm 38 3lbs there's a plug for rms.
Chemdog D 8-14 oz.
you do the math
You should mention what you can grow,what can your room handle? If you can keep room temps a <78* it would expand your selection. JK
you gotta love a cash croppers first post

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
dna's martian mean green

also lady cane from sannie

grade a smoke high yields decent flower time

1luvbigherb

B

bestgrow

You should mention what you can grow,what can your room handle? If you can keep room temps a <78* it would expand your selection. JK
you gotta love a cash croppers first post

I can keep temps down if its worth it. any suggestion if that is the case? I hope that was a good first post?
what is RM or RMS or RM 38? sorry, don't know this train or what it stands for. Thanks for the suggestions

I heard form another tree grower than AK 47 was a good strain to grow for all around smoke + yield. I will definetally grow a few of those.

Thanks everyone

t.o.med

t.o.med

rm is reeferman rm 38 was a hashplant dont think its available anymore. i did ak47 next to some sweet tooth 3 in a tree grow side by side the sweet tooth was way better over all including yield.

R

Rasta311

The saying is true....opinions are like assholes....ya ya you get it. AK in my book is a good strain but I smoked/grown much better. Hell I would take the ice cream Im smoking now over AK.

B

bestgrow

Would you mind recommending a strain Rasta? Does Ice cream have a good yield?

R

Rasta311

Yes ice cream from paradise seeds is very good smoke. It does yield very well. A little less than Ak but pretty much on par...yeild wise. If you want some good seeds now is the time to get them. Mosca seeds are really good genetics. His C99 is top notch. Very rare seeds that are hard to grab. There are still a few packs left in the thcbay.

S

Skuff

Jack Flash make excellent tree's, i once hit 27oz off 4 plants in a 1.2m/0.90m room.. I need a new strain myself now though as this ones getting too old, but im seriously thinking of trying to get a new refreshed batch JF seeds to start again.. Killer smoke, beautiful taste and stinks more than any other weed me or any of my friends have come across.. :smoke

D

Don007206

Headband is cool I pulled 2 pounds a few times in soilless mix .... long veg times are key I have seen bubba and other low yielders pull good weight with 2 or 3 month veg times

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
critical sensistar from delicious seeds and alien dawg work verry well anything with Chemdog D or Chemdog #4 will do well i have some pics in my prodigy's big bushes thread if u wanna check them out

Latest posts

Top Bottom