Trellis-how to use when using 2 tents

• Thread starter MI420Farmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MI420Farmer

MI420Farmer

Fellow growers I need some help here.

I use 2 tents. One for veg and one for flower. I have not used a trellis before and I'm interested in trying it out.
I've seen countless trellis setups with full scrogs going on in fantastic form. I understand the concept and everything but my question is:
If you're using 2 tents, do you scrog during the veg? Or do you do begin to scrog in flower?
If the answer is, "it's up to you" , then I must ask if I have scrogged in veg, am I then "stuck" in that tent through flower due to the weaving setup with the trellis?
If I choose to begin the scrog at the beginning of flower, I just don't feel there's enough time to fill out the trellis before flowering begins.

Currently I lollipop and defoliate to bring top colas to approx 12-14 main branches for each plant averaging approx 3-5oz per plant.
I'm curious if the scrog will produce that or more which would help with the actual implementation of it.

As always all of your help is greatly appreciated and I look forward to hearing from you!!

growsince79

growsince79

Fellow growers I need some help here.

I use 2 tents. One for veg and one for flower. I have not used a trellis before and I'm interested in trying it out.
I've seen countless trellis setups with full scrogs going on in fantastic form. I understand the concept and everything but my question is:
If you're using 2 tents, do you scrog during the veg? Or do you do begin to scrog in flower?
If the answer is, "it's up to you" , then I must ask if I have scrogged in veg, am I then "stuck" in that tent through flower due to the weaving setup with the trellis?
If I choose to begin the scrog at the beginning of flower, I just don't feel there's enough time to fill out the trellis before flowering begins.

Currently I lollipop and defoliate to bring top colas to approx 12-14 main branches for each plant averaging approx 3-5oz per plant.
I'm curious if the scrog will produce that or more which would help with the actual implementation of it.

As always all of your help is greatly appreciated and I look forward to hearing from you!!
Wait till flip

Scrogger2190

Scrogger2190

You could always put the plant/scrog on wheels if need be. But honestly I just top and lst in veg, then when you shuffle it into flower room work it into the screen and give it a week or so to fill the screen before you flip

MI420Farmer

MI420Farmer

You could always put the plant/scrog on wheels if need be. But honestly I just top and lst in veg, then when you shuffle it into flower room work it into the screen and give it a week or so to fill the screen before you flip
Simple enough!! I think I get into the mindset where everything's working so it becomes like plutonium and you don't want to "shake the container" lol.
I'll have to try this out.

Many thanks!!

Top Bottom