Trellis Up = Defoliation No more?

• Thread starter Johnlandy420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Trellis up  defoliation no more

I’m about to heavy defoliate these lemon Thais and flip em. I also like to heavy defoliate again at end of week 3. My question is how the hell do you guys manage to defoliate after the trellis is up. Am I missing something? Is it just a get it done job? I like the idea of a trellis but I don’t like not being able to remove my plants from the tent. I ask stupid questions. Sue me.

Whiskydrunk420

Whiskydrunk420

View attachment 1241838
I’m about to heavy defoliate these lemon Thais and flip em. I also like to heavy defoliate again at end of week 3. My question is how the hell do you guys manage to defoliate after the trellis is up. Am I missing something? Is it just a get it done job? I like the idea of a trellis but I don’t like not being able to remove my plants from the tent. I ask stupid questions. Sue me.
Just finished my first run with a trell net , I'll never do that again it was tough to defoliate not to mention the nightmare at harvest , picking nylon off of my buds . I'd rather use bamboo myself butaybe you will have better luck than me . Good luck bro

growsince79

growsince79

I do any defoliating before putting the trellis on - a few days after flipping to 12-12.

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
I do any defoliating before putting the trellis on - a few days after flipping to 12-12.
Just finished my first run with a trell net , I'll never do that again it was tough to defoliate not to mention the nightmare at harvest , picking nylon off of my buds . I'd rather use bamboo myself butaybe you will have better luck than me . Good luck bro
Definitely considering it!

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
I hear ya but for some of these 9-10 weekers out there, a week 1 defol leaves me with too much vegetation for my comfort.

Top Bottom