tres sister info

• Thread starter E.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

E.T.

anyone have any info on this cross. pictures, what to be looking for....anything will help....or is this too new of a cross...? jj, any help ?

E

E.T.

thanks jj, anything in particular i should keep an eye out for....stoked to finally be running some top dawg gear.

E

el boyo

i just ordered some of these in the last drop as well.. was wondering if you had a flower time on these and the guava ds as well jj..

M

Meltingpot

Got mine today and they're already soakin' in cubes...13bean pack...I like it...:)

E

el boyo

Man.. Still waiting on mine to arrive... Can't wait to get em started..

TortureKill

TortureKill

I also have a pack of these coming. Im sending payment out today. Should have them ready to go in Feb. JJ do u have any pictures to share with us? These have been tested?

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Damn just missed this one...hopefully I can grab a pack next time. Heard it tastes the best of the chems as well.

Souffle

Souffle

Tsk tsk, how I slept on this drop. Your work is amazing here. Much respect.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I wish I would of got these instead of the trestardawg Imop these could be better than stardawg or just as good at least Its pretty much the same thing just using the Chemdog's Sister instead of the Chemdog #4 and from what I have read the Chemdog's Sister is a lil more potent than the Chemdog #4. The grow I have seen of the tresis all have ben bomb frosty greasy chem dank.

dirk d

dirk d

I wish I would of got these instead of the trestardawg Imop these could be better than stardawg or just as good at least Its pretty much the same thing just using the Chemdog's Sister instead of the Chemdog #4 and from what I have read the Chemdog's Sister is a lil more potent than the Chemdog #4. The grow I have seen of the tresis all have ben bomb frosty greasy chem dank.
sounds real good prodigy, got a pack of these on ice. just germ'd 6 of JJ's ONYCD's though. any pics at all?

S

Steel Erection

I've had mothers of the Tres Sister for awhile. Have 2 different phenos. # 1 is beautiful bag appear covered in trichs' produces well can be taken 65-70. The other one # 2 doesn't have the bag appeal and her structure is more bushy, produces a little better and really hits my head. -SE

T

Treskind

Tres Sister may be the tastiest shit I ever had. It packs a powerful Indy punch to match. TS blows away Wedding Cake, GSC, GG4, u name it. TS is tasty fucking head. War TDS, War Chemdog genes and crosses.

Top Bottom