Triangle ๐Ÿ”บ Grape ๐Ÿ‡ Cake ๐ŸŽ‚ by TenguSeedCo

• Thread starter SweetLeafGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

Got my wife's Triangle ๐Ÿ”บ Grape ๐Ÿ‡ Cake ๐ŸŽ‚ from TrustFall all a few weeks ago and figured I would try to get a diary going of this gal. I'm loving the obvious Indica structure of this strain and excited to see what she has!

I'm flying by the seat of my pants lately because I am not used to having so much going on in the garden and I have a limited budget to work with here. I've had to reuse old soil and just feed from day one. I'm still using Humboldts Secret nutrients in soil and they seem to perform very well. Because of plant limits and so forth, I made the decision to run this one with my wife solo in a 3x3 tent in a 10 gallon fabric pot. I've really put my new skills of LST to work here and I am following the lead of @ImpulsiveGrower when he recently harvested a beautiful Apples and Bananas in similar fashion. I'm shooting for filling the tent with this one plant, harvest an elbow, and I think I might be well on the way.

Check it out. Will try to update this journal as time permits.

Triangle  grape  cake  by tenguseedco

Triangle  grape  cake  by tenguseedco 2

Triangle  grape  cake  by tenguseedco 3

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Got my wife's Triangle ๐Ÿ”บ Grape ๐Ÿ‡ Cake ๐ŸŽ‚ from TrustFall all a few weeks ago and figured I would try to get a diary going of this gal. I'm loving the obvious Indica structure of this strain and excited to see what she has!

I'm flying by the seat of my pants lately because I am not used to having so much going on in the garden and I have a limited budget to work with here. I've had to reuse old soil and just feed from day one. I'm still using Humboldts Secret nutrients in soil and they seem to perform very well. Because of plant limits and so forth, I made the decision to run this one with my wife solo in a 3x3 tent in a 10 gallon fabric pot. I've really put my new skills of LST to work here and I am following the lead of @ImpulsiveGrower when he recently harvested a beautiful Apples and Bananas in similar fashion. I'm shooting for filling the tent with this one plant, harvest an elbow, and I think I might be well on the way.

View attachment 1269449

View attachment 1269450

View attachment 1269451
Oh this Should be fun and at that size you will have no problem filling the tent! Thatโ€™s the #8 keeper pheno! Iโ€™m here for the show.๐Ÿ˜Ž

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Glad to have you onboard bro! Would love to know more about the #8 pheno, what makes it so special and do you have any photos? May have to pull a snip or two before flower.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/varietyโ€™s-seed-selecting-and-pollination-thread.126094/page-8#post-2728067

That one there and here
๐Ÿ˜‰

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

View attachment 1269449

View attachment 1269450

View attachment 1269451
Love this! Looks great man!

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

I've been wanting to flip this gal to flower but dealing with at least one issue. Looks to me like a cal/mag def going on and I have given her a couple of foliar feedings with about 2 ml calmag in a spray bottle. Fed and watered today and upped the calmag in the water as well.

Another possible deficiency is that I have never seen a plant with such purple stems. I am not sure if it's a deficiency or just typical of the strain. I have noticed even some of the leaf veins have a purple hue.

Any thoughts guys?

IMG 0849

IMG 0850

IMG 0851

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Ya I ended up doing some foliar feeds with Epsom salts and upped my Cal/Mag before flipping. Also used Recharge to make sure the PH was stable in the medium but youโ€™re using salt fertilizer right?

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

@ImpulsiveGrower isnโ€™t this what happen with your a and b? Buds turned out real nice so @SweetLeafGrow id go with IGโ€™s advice.
Yea, I remember that and that's why I was asking if ya'all thought I had a def going on. I want to get that fixed before I flip. If you don't think I have a def then I will go ahead and flip tomorrow for sure. Something just doesn't look right to me.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Yea, I remember that and that's why I was asking if ya'all thought I had a def going on. I want to get that fixed before I flip. If you don't think I have a def then I will go ahead and flip tomorrow for sure. Something just doesn't look right to me.
Thatโ€™s a decision you are going to have to make. As my grow style is a lot different from yours. For me
With salts I can get them healthy quick but when Iโ€™ve tried organic, once they went purple stems and yellow leaves they stayed that way all through flower.
Just guessing here maybe someone with more organic experience can chime but if you pot it ups size maybe that will be enough to green her back up.
Do you think itโ€™s possibly close to root bound?

Latest posts

Top Bottom