Triangle Kush X Urkle

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Going to keep a grow log for the beans that I was traded by my swamp brother @Power OG

I popped 3 feminized beans all 3 popped but one didn't make it to the party.

Here they are at 3 weeks and will veg them 6-8 weeks depending on my space limitations. They are vegging under HO T-5's. Will then finish them off under 2000 w HPS in the flower room. 100% organic living soil and will be use the full Earth Juice lineup, with a little fulvic and humic acid.

Peace
Triangle kush x urkle
Triangle kush x urkle 2

alaskind

alaskind

Right on, jumpin! I got a few packs to test recently and this strain was one of em :D Ill be watchin this thread like a hawk... I will be poppin Burkle 2.0 at the same time when I clear a lil veggin space...

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Time for an update. I started with 3 feminized beans. I lost one after transplant to solo cups due to damp off. So only 2 of the 3 made it to the show. The pics are at week 5 of veg. I will be shaving their legs today and let them rest a tad before flipping to flower and due to space limitations I will be running everything SOG style with a main cola dom setup. No topping or tieing.

The group pic shows 5 Moondawgs F2's from Loompa on the left and 2 of Nspecta's TK x Urkle on the right. What you cant see is 15 Sdubbs x Querkles that will be sharing the flower room also. Ahhh what a good problem to have right? Too many beans and not enough real estate. :D

TKxUrkle topshot
Group shot Moondawgs TK x Urkle
TKxUrkle1
TKxUrkle 2

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
They are doing good. I will post up some pics tonight at lights on. Been back to work full time and havent had much free time or energy to be honest. Sorry I've been slackin.......o_O

H

happy b

Now that's an awsome cross!!!
It isnt half!
are they growing at a decent rate @jumpincactus ?i know most urkle dom plants can be slow veggers.dank as all hell though amd damned sweet too.if children smoked weed theyd smoke urkle.lol

Top Bottom