• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
It isnt half!
are they growing at a decent rate @jumpincactus ?i know most urkle dom plants can be slow veggers.dank as all hell though amd damned sweet too.if children smoked weed theyd smoke urkle.lol
ya slow vegging weak high but the taste and smell is awsome imo. Most of the time it's the women's who like these pumps:)

S

steelcanaries

first csi pheno looks like the urkle dom and the second looks chemdog, og, tk'sh....Pheno two gets my vote so far...im not a fan of the slow veggers, the real short slow ones.....in my lil low light cabbie, they just dont grow....the taller stretchier phenos do better, are much more vigorous...only thing is...wondering if you pick the tall pheno if it will have urkle buds and the small pheno will have more tk like buds...hmmm....getting any dank smells at all so far...???

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@pura Well the 2 remaining TK x Urkles went hermie on me. Maybe due to the feminizing of the stock, not sure. I had 5 of Loompas Moondawg F2's also go hermie as well.

I don't think it was environmental stress as my data logger doesn't show any periods of anything being out of the norm which leads me to think it is genetic based. There are some other gals in the same flower room and all is well with them and this is why I'm inclined to think it may be a genetic glitch in these 2 lines.

Sort of bummed as I was looking forward to both of these strains. :(

This thread seems to have come to its end..............

F

FooDoo

Such a shame.... Hope mine don't see the same fate and go Hermie. Nspectas bubba x tk hermd on me badly but luckily one pheno didn't and shes turning out to be the best shit I've ever laid eyes on thus far.

I have ghost og x urkle from him going in next, keep your fingers crossed for me.

But from all the herms lately, I'm going to refrain from buying fem seeds anymore.

drewski85

drewski85

That sucks they went all shemale on you jumpin. i was hoping you were going to find a good keeper as I've been considering popping mine.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Such a shame.... Hope mine don't see the same fate and go Hermie. Nspectas bubba x tk hermd on me badly but luckily one pheno didn't and shes turning out to be the best shit I've ever laid eyes on thus far.

I have ghost og x urkle from him going in next, keep your fingers crossed for me.

But from all the herms lately, I'm going to refrain from buying fem seeds anymore.
Fingers are crossed @FooDoo :D

Luck of the draw @drewski85 Be sure to keep an eye on them as they show up later in flower and appear almost overnight. I tried the ole pluck and pray method for a bit but it got out of hand and gave up could not risk the rest of the grow. I hope your luck is better than mine. Its all part of the game. Not hating on the breeders just letting peeps know so they can be on the lookout with these 2 strains.

Latest posts

Top Bottom