trich influence

• Thread starter bluegrass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bluegrass

Hey guys, as some of you know I have powdery mildew on my ladies and I am way too deep and way to broke atm to buy a sulfur burner. I am going to have to harvest my White Widow girls earlier than the 70 days that I originally intended. I have a battle on my hands just trying to get them to go for 60 days.

I have been keeping an eye for the trichs to change from clear to cloudy and amber. They are all still clear atm, I dont dig the high from clear trichs. I have shortened the flowering time from 12 and 12, to 10 on 14 off to try and influence an early maturation of these ladies. Other than that is there anything I can do to get these trichs to turn amber for me? Thanks and sorry if this is a stupid question...peace and respect!

U

USMCtanker

Hey guys, as some of you know I have powdery mildew on my ladies and I am way too deep and way to broke atm to buy a sulfur burner. I am going to have to harvest my White Widow girls earlier than the 70 days that I originally intended. I have a battle on my hands just trying to get them to go for 60 days.

I have been keeping an eye for the trichs to change from clear to cloudy and amber. They are all still clear atm, I dont dig the high from clear trichs. I have shortened the flowering time from 12 and 12, to 10 on 14 off to try and influence an early maturation of these ladies. Other than that is there anything I can do to get these trichs to turn amber for me? Thanks and sorry if this is a stupid question...peace and respect!

im still on my 1st harvest so cant help to much but as far as the powder mildew. have you tried milk, 1 part milk 9 parts water, worked good for me and i didnt spend anything just got it outta the fridge. if you alrdy tried and i missed that in other post im sorry, and wish the best of luck:rock

B

bluegrass

Hey bro, thanks for the response, no I havent tried milk because I am so far into flower and I am worried about the negative smell and taste. I am going to consider this one a loss and try to stretch back harvest time to 60 days. I dont have a major infection but an infection none the less. Thanks :)

G

green

u could try a late flower feed ,

ripen by gh is a good option.

Top Bottom