• Tagged users None
please2waze

please2waze

Trichome flushes  gsc forum cut
Trichome flushes  gsc forum cut
Trichome flushes  gsc forum cut 2

please2waze

please2waze

I assumed "flush" was more common a word,: "- n.:the period of greatest prosperity or productivity." As for instance, when cultivating various edible fungi, each tray "flushes" multiple times in a row to be harvested.
I've never seen this before, but these buds have grown brand new virgin clear immature trichomes on top of and in between trichomes which have already turned amber, or in this case ruby red purple. Have counted 7 rounds now in the last month since it started. This is after harvesting the top halves the week prior, wanted to let the lower have some time, but when went to chop, thats when noticed all the new trichomes. Plus, think it's starting to bud all over again just starting slowly but definately. Flushed for a month and the roots were dead! Now theyve perked back up again so am thinking of reveggin few. One of is either Jedi Kush and/or L.A. Confidential cuz the dude i got em from had a bunch other flavors but he said these are all forum. Could there be noticeable diversity even if from the same mom? I realize yes if from separate pheno's and the like but these are apparently all the same cut.
DSCF0987

Tardbuster

Tardbuster

Could be new trichs, or sugar deposits if you feed koolaids. Or pm, im too lazy to zoom.

If you "trichs" are turning purple i think we have our answer.

Top Bottom