Trichomes, but little buds around them.

• Thread starter D_Money
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D_Money

D_Money

Hi there!

I’m relatively new at this, and I’m about 10 weeks in on this plant.

Being completely honest, I found the seed for her in a bag, and just sort of made an attempt to grow it and I’m learning as I go.

I’ve noticed the trichomes forming pretty heavily but I’ve noticed my buds are real small.

I didn’t expect much but I wasn’t sure if it’s simply me being impatient or if there is something I may have done wrong.

I’ve included photos of some of the buds of my plant. If anyone has any input I’m happy to hear it!
Trichomes but little buds around them
Trichomes but little buds around them 2
Trichomes but little buds around them 3
Trichomes but little buds around them 4

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
How long has the plant been in Flower? At the beginning of flower, the plant will push for it's final height stretch and then slow to a stop where the buds will then begin to grow and fatten as the plant reaches maturity.

D_Money

D_Money

How long has the plant been in Flower? At the beginning of flower, the plant will push for it's final height stretch and then slow to a stop where the buds will then begin to grow and fatten as the plant reaches maturity.
It’s been flowering for about three weeks now.
I did some homework and realized that it’s just beginning to form budlets, but my lack of experience chalked it up to me not keeping her happy.
I will wait and post with updates.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Looks like Amazon blurple lighting. Fine for a beginner just seeing what's what - but your plant potential and bud size will be limited by the lack of photons. It will work (obviously it is) but don't expect buds like you see in high times with that sort of lighting.

Good luck

Top Bottom