Trichomes milky but pistils are all white and hardly any buds

• Thread starter Ineedheeelp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ineedheeelp

Ineedheeelp

hey guys so its my first time trying autos and I have 3 pineapple express and they are at week 9ish from seed. I admit I messed up in the beginning and overwatered because I previously grew in coco and these ladies are in soil so I was in the water every other day mentality. But the question I have is, are these autoflowers ready or should I wait til the buds get bigger? The trichomes look almost all milky but there's barely any bud on these except for the one in the back and that ones hairs are turning a purple color and getting amber trichomes(5-10%) on them so im guessing its ready but I wanna know if I should wait and see if the buds come thru. It was hard getting trich pics cause the buds were so small.. sorry

Trichomes milky but pistils are all white and hardly any buds
Trichomes milky but pistils are all white and hardly any buds 2
Trichomes milky but pistils are all white and hardly any buds 3
Trichomes milky but pistils are all white and hardly any buds 4
Girlonbikes

Girlonbikes

hey guys so its my first time trying autos and I have 3 pineapple express and they are at week 9ish from seed. I admit I messed up in the beginning and overwatered because I previously grew in coco and these ladies are in soil so I was in the water every other day mentality. But the question I have is, are these autoflowers ready or should I wait til the buds get bigger? The trichomes look almost all milky but there's barely any bud on these except for the one in the back and that ones hairs are turning a purple color and getting amber trichomes(5-10%) on them so im guessing its ready but I wanna know if I should wait and see if the buds come thru. It was hard getting trich pics cause the buds were so small.. sorry

what did you use to take pictures that close up?

Ineedheeelp

Ineedheeelp

Its an auto i wouldn't worry about the trichs..
Then what should I go off then cause everywhere I read says to go off trichs not pistils but they seem way too early to be that cloudy lol I was expecting them to be all clear but nope

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Then what should I go off then cause everywhere I read says to go off trichs not pistils but they seem way too early to be that cloudy lol I was expecting them to be all clear but nope

Thats for photoperiod plants, This is an auto.. It will finish when its done.

When those hairs turn amber then start checking trichs..

Slik_p

Slik_p

How many week have they've been in flowering is mostly the question here and depending on genetic , and percentage of rudaralis or fast budding strains in the genetic can vary the time of a auto flower in general if on your seed pack or breeders specks on flowering let say 65 days I normaly add an extra 10 days to be safe or look at the percentage of amber in your thrich

Happy growing!

Ineedheeelp

Ineedheeelp

How many week have they've been in flowering is mostly the question here and depending on genetic , and percentage of rudaralis or fast budding strains in the genetic can vary the time of a auto flower in general if on your seed pack or breeders specks on flowering let say 65 days I normaly add an extra 10 days to be safe or look at the percentage of amber in your thrich

Happy growing!
About 6 or 7 weeks into flowering

Slik_p

Slik_p

About 6 or 7 weeks into flowering
Where did you get your seeds from?
Does it say any flowering time ? If you in week 6 then yes another 2-3 weeks at least like this one auto devil XXL in week 6 of flowering another 2 week for this one for harvest.

20200630 173759
20200627 215403
20200627 215403
Ineedheeelp

Ineedheeelp

Does it say any flowering time ? If you in week 6 then yes another 2-3 weeks at least like this one auto devil XXL in week 6 of flowering another 2 week for this one for harvest.
I got them from fast buds I think they said 9 weeks to harvest but these were stunted bad from overwater

Ineedheeelp

Ineedheeelp

They are more like 8-9 weeks but are just not getting to look like a 7 week old plant trying to catch up

Slik_p

Slik_p

You probly anwsered your own question by mentioning that is was stunt as if you look in my picture both plant on the left where shock hense the 2 week diffrence in flowering time.. one might have switch before the other just saying .. and do you use any nutes or supp? If so what are you using ? Water feed watter or do you feed feed

Ineedheeelp

Ineedheeelp

You probly anwsered your own question by mentioning that is was stunt as if you look in my picture both plant on the left where shock hense the 2 week diffrence in flowering time.. one might have switch before the other just saying .. and do you use any nutes or supp? If so what are you using ? Water feed watter or do you feed feed
Im using supersoil and only using tribus microbes to help with P absorption and a dose of recharge every other watering

Ineedheeelp

Ineedheeelp

So how will I know when they are ready then 🤔 I guess is what im wondering now since I don't go off trichomes. The bottom leaves are starting to yellow so I'm guessing its used up all its nitrogen and is ending the life cycle pretty soon so should i just wait and hope they fatten up in a week or two or how long should I wait til? And if I wait am I gonna be left with alot of amber couchlock trichomes?

Slik_p

Slik_p

Did you do any pruning on the little girl? Any vitamine b1?
What your ph water feed ?
If you do pruning or remove sugar leafs some sugar shack would be recomanded as those big leaf transforms your nutriment in a uptake matter for the plants without those leafs no sugar is sent to the plant and can affect the yield. In general shocking your plant can affect your yield.. and temp and room control make a big diffrence in yield. Aswell as supplement given to the plant and it root mass . The bigger the root the bigger the fruits!

Slik_p

Slik_p

And from the picture you sent your thrichs still need another 2 week at least for them to be 10% amber so pers. I would start flushing and see within 2 week

Ineedheeelp

Ineedheeelp

Did you do any pruning on the little girl? Any vitamine b1?
What your ph water feed ?
If you do pruning or remove sugar leafs some sugar shack would be recomanded as those big leaf transforms your nutriment in a uptake matter for the plants without those leafs no sugar is sent to the plant and can affect the yield. In general shocking your plant can affect your yield.. and temp and room control make a big diffrence in yield. Aswell as supplement given to the plant and it root mass . The bigger the root the bigger the fruits!
I did top it in the beginning which was an accident but I know that was a shock so I used a little superthrive while it was still in veg so it bounced back a lil faster. Other than that I jus used recharge and that tribus microbe and try not to prune any leaves I read that was a no no on autos

Top Bottom