Trichomes milky but pistils are all white and hardly any buds

• Thread starter Ineedheeelp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ineedheeelp

Ineedheeelp

I mean I wasn't expecting monster buds but these are like popcorn size buds. So I should give them about two more weeks or should I wait to see if the hairs change and chop then? If they make it that long..

Ineedheeelp

Ineedheeelp

And the one plant that is third picture down on the list has purple pistils..is that normal? Its about a week from chopping it has about 10-20% amber trichs on it

Slik_p

Slik_p

Yes another 2 week atleast.. and maybe for next grow look for some nutriment and supplement line that cost effective for your and maybe try a diffrent soil coco is pretty easy to fix ph issues and supplents issues and suchs.. but to each there own. I like knowing im giving everything it need in the time it need over slow release fertalizer that might now be the amount of n-p-k for the stage of life of the plants.

Slik_p

Slik_p

Yes purple pistle are normal near the end cycle.. what are your night temps in the room ? Colder temp will tend to bring purple colouring on the flower and leafs

Ineedheeelp

Ineedheeelp

Yes another 2 week atleast.. and maybe for next grow look for some nutriment and supplement line that cost effective for your and maybe try a diffrent soil coco is pretty easy to fix ph issues and supplents issues and suchs.. but to each there own. I like knowing im giving everything it need in the time it need over slow release fertalizer that might now be the amount of n-p-k for the stage of life of the plants.
I had my last grow coco and wanted to try Super soil out this grow cause it was less maintenance it seemed.

Slik_p

Slik_p

And 68f is the reason you have purple tips colders temps do that.. and have you had any problem over feeding? Since it was soil and not coco?

Last edited:
Ineedheeelp

Ineedheeelp

And 68f is the reason you have purple tips colders temps do that.. and have you had any problem over feeding? Since it was soil and not coco?
Not at all i used natures living soil and coco loco potting soil and it works awesome as super soil.

Latest posts

Top Bottom