Trichomes?

• Thread starter moewebb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

moewebb

I'm going on week 6 can't really tell if my trichomes are turning yet should go ahead and keep growing them until they do turn are should I get ready to flush in week 7 and 8

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

I'm going on week 6 can't really tell if my trichomes are turning yet should go ahead and keep growing them until they do turn are should I get ready to flush in week 7 and 8
Pics? And what strain you growing/ how long should it flower

M

moewebb

2019 12 11 082426

T.Pshine

T.Pshine

Idk first time ever growing
i would say let them go a little longer.still looks like a good amount of white hairs..cant give specifics but i would wait till at least the start of week 8 to start giving straight water.i dont know what kind of media you are using but i always get the itch right at the end myself..but my best advice is to just sit tight.but im sure there are more experienced cats that can help.

Antonwookie

Antonwookie

Definately when I zoomed in they look great but just not ready yet. Those triclomes are looking great.

Dan789

Dan789

Just a note, per the shot in #5, that looks like it was a sugar leaf, trichome readyness should be judged using the actual bud. That said your grow looks great, just a little patience is needed to get you through to the finish. Good growing.

M

moewebb

Thank you very much yes patience is the virtue just gotta first time grow so I'm kinda like nervous don't wanna mess it up

T.Pshine

T.Pshine

Thank you very much yes patience is the virtue just gotta first time grow so I'm kinda like nervous don't wanna mess it up
looks good bud.first grows back in the day i used to hatch like a damn egg..always on with them..best things happen is you start learning just why this plant is called a weed.its gunna find a way to do its thing.like mr.rogers said sometimes you just gotta pause and take a minute..and smoke a jib!..well ok maybe not that last part but for sure that man knew the immortal truth of just taking a minute.

Top Bottom