Trichs turning cloudy already??

• Thread starter Qman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Q

Qman

My first question

I was looking at my trichs last night on my Red Diesels and they are already turning cloudy :confused0054: all my ladies are 8-9 week strains and it has only been 4 weeks.

Any thoughts? I will take pics with my digital scope when the light comes on

Q
:bong-hits:

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

keep it in flwering m8, you still got a few more weeks

i prefer 70-80% orange amber trichomes

Q

Qman

Yes, I prefer the same ratio of amber trichs, but thought it strange that they are already cloudy - not that I am complaining, I just thought it was strange.
Usually I don't start really looking at the trichs until week 5, BUT when I was looking up the ladies skirt, I could see the trichs with my eyes already, so I got my scope and looked, I never even saw them when they where clear....

Q

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
You're likely looking at the first wave of trichs maturing while new ones are waiting to form a million more resin mushrooms. It doesn't take long for them to mature (especially if low and light deprived) and early ones will come and go by the time the bud is done.

Q

Qman

You're likely looking at the first wave of trichs maturing while new ones are waiting to form a million more resin mushrooms. It doesn't take long for them to mature (especially if low and light deprived) and early ones will come and go by the time the bud is done.

Thanx H - light deprived? hmmm they are under 1000w, strange I will move em around tonight (like always)

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
You know, fan leaf shade can be enough to speed things up on the small, lower buds, even with a penetrating power of a 1000 watter :)

Top Bottom