Trick to Thicker stems(Help)

• Thread starter MrSmilehappy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rogrower

Rogrower

Can you tell me what the white lumps are at the bottom of your stems please I also have those

Rogrower

Rogrower

Not so much the roots but the small white speckles ... On the first picture the branch that comes off to the left has white speckles on it ... some of My pants also have it some don't

Gingercat

Gingercat

Not so much the roots but the small white speckles ... On the first picture the branch that comes off to the left has white speckles on it ... some of My pants also have it some don't
No idea plants seem to be doing fine so I'm not too worried

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Hey world,

Basically I've always wondered between the yields that I have ran how big of an issue the size of the stem was. Mainly because I've had average stems that yielded alright results and I've had fat stems that were more developed and benefited me greatly. I've always wondered however was there a trick to getting the stems bigger in a more suitable fashion rather than just vegging for long periods of time. Usually the trick I used to force my stems to grow thicker is that I force alot of air on them and force the plant to support itself. This method does work but it is a gradual process. Any suggestions?

View attachment 1195363
I grab them by the stem and shake them really hard throughout their lives, like a storm or hard wind would do. It toughens them up.

E9noxis

E9noxis

Super crop them bitches.

Twist the stem until the inside pops. They'll repair bigger and stronger with better water flow.

Top Bottom