Trim or not to trim

• Thread starter Awoz71
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Awoz71

Awoz71

So just wondering if I should do some fan leaf removal? If you look hard enough at my pic you can see I have a bunch of smaller pitsils forming under those covers, or am I to late?
Trim or not to trim

mikeross

mikeross

I normally do an aggressive leaf strip around week 3. In your case though I would look at the plant from a birds eye view, similar to the photo you provided, and just remove big fans leaves that are blocking budsites below said leaf. From the photo your removing just a handful of leaves... very minimal.

Awoz71

Awoz71

Thanks for the info. I just Finished week 4. I just dont want to stress them out.

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Week 4 Id probly leave the healthy stuff and just take any rotten lookin stuff out from underneath if there is any

Homesteader

Homesteader

I would bend some of those flower over until you have a flat plane and drop the light down so they are getting hit uniformly. Fan leaf removal? Sure if you want. I wouldn't go nuts though.
When I bend the branches, I squeeze the stem pretty hard and twist the stem 90 degrees until I hear it break, then you bend it over in that direction. This takes a bit of practice but you rarely get fully snapped branches this way except with a few snappy strains.

Last edited:
Top Bottom