Trimming questions

• Thread starter jamk911
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jamk911

jamk911

ok im a newb.. no lie.. first grow.. and I was just wondering how trimming should be done. My plants are in veg 3 weeks.. they took off growing in height the first 2 weeks.. but this week.. the height has slowed down.. and tons of leaves have started popping in at every nook and cranny and lower nodes are actually thickening and looking more like branches than just 2 leaf nodes that were benchmarks to growth.. anyways I was wondering how I go about all this. Do I leave this alone and let it go.. should I trim off these lower shrubs... should I top them now finally?.. FIM em? I want them to be tall I have 12 feet of height and only 4 feet of width soo.. yeah .. just was curious ..heres pics thank you.. just one the other 2 are rather similar one is a runt but 2 are almost identical like this
Trimming questions
Trimming questions 2

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hi welcome to the farm hope you enjoy the site I’m for leaving them alone learn to grow good cannabis first then later pick a style that suits your grow space , LST , main lining , do some research on the different ways people grow . Just my 2 cents regards Od.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Like OD said. Let it grow. Research all of the stuff he said above and fiddle with your plants as you learn. As for “trimming” I’m assuming you mean defoliation. Search for threads regarding defoliation and you will probably learn some good stuff within a few hours. Lots of knowledge on the farm. Knowledge is Power.
Burnz

jamk911

jamk911

Yeah defoliation.. I notice these lower leaves coming in barely get any light cause the giant top leaves are eating most of the light.. I plan on starting some LST in new pots I am moving to tommorow.. I dont think I want to top.. I actually have 12 feet height and only 4 feet width soo need tall over wide.. i was thinking of maybe running led strips on the walls soo the top doesnt drown sides out of lighting

Top Bottom