Trinity.Emerald.76.SourLemonOG.MasterxOG...

• Thread starter Mississip Hip
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

ET seed packs 001.JPG
;) Notice the number of beans per....ET hooked it DAFUKUP!!!

Homie...it was great meeting you...I wish I coulda stayed and eaten with you guys.

I am busting some as we speak...I cant wait..

Pics soon to follow on the grows.....

I need to talk about that frass also....

420alldaze

420alldaze

very nice,shotgun on this one brother.best of luck 42o

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Fo sho! Popped their Grapefruit Krush and have some surprises on the way!

outwest
i had to go check the list again..thought the threads were starting..
mississip..that trinity will b some fire. first real herb i ever grew

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Wow...thanks homies!!

I got 31 of these out of ONE of the 4 tubes ya bwy kicked at me....I wasn't gonna say nothing. But he is cool with me showing off..(I like showing off...lol:rolleyes:) the treats...

Did anybody else go for the meet and greet with ET?.....

ya shoulda....!!!!!!!! The dude is cool as 10 fans.

See what I mean....

master x OG seed pics 002.JPG

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

All I can say is if genetics match attitude.......this is gonna be a cool ride. I go off of my gut feeling alot...like mostly. Something tells me this dude is straight.

He made it so the questions of genetics will get answered in my camp in about...ohhhh...120-150 days.

Now I wish I woulda gotten the Cherry OG....Grapefruit Krush.....Royal Purple Kush.....LOL.

The 76 is going in the lucky jar later today when theses germ out.....

Emerald Jack will be next. That bitch is going outside! Lookin for a MONSTER....hehehehe

He kicked me a heavy load instead of 10 per pack. But I wanna say....I paid for these. This aint no freebie ad thread with an agenda. If there is a problem....it will get told of also.

Fair and balanced. Unlike Fox news....lol...

E : It was cool meeting up like that. Grassroots feeling for an old dog like me. I like face to face time with folks. In this industry it dont happen much. Kudos.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
i grew out the frrebies from attitude of the super sour og and E jack i hope you have better luck than i did mine where mutant retards and had to get kicked i can't wait to see what their supposed to look like

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Are attitude and ET the same seedco?

Edit...you got ET thru Attitude....my bad. Early AM dabbin.

That sucks.

Mine weren't free....lol....

So all of the ET seeds fucked up on you?

sox

sox

Good luck, i popped a few Blueberry Headband and Super Sour OG

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

Emerald Triangle Seeds
i grew out the frrebies from attitude of the super sour og and E jack i hope you have better luck than i did mine where mutant retards and had to get kicked i can't wait to see what their supposed to look like

i hate to hear things like this....pls send me your address and ill gladly make right as our stuff is the fire. Did u get fems by any chance, or regs ??

V

vierundzwanzig

what do you guys make of this freebie 76 bubba? I'm scared and happy at the same time.
organic stuff in the soil. she wants more phos? not hi jacking miship apologies if you are offended.

catdaddy

catdaddy

hey nice score man. i've seen very nice threads on some of these crosses and they always turn out to be fire, so you should expect nothing but that as your end result. hope you success on this and future runs.

Top Bottom