Trinity.Emerald.76.SourLemonOG.MasterxOG...

• Thread starter Mississip Hip
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Emerald Jack outside. I will be posting the 76 indoor pics soon.....I am week 2 of flower. Still kinda boring...fun coming soon!!!!!

002.JPG

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

yes yes brother!

How are you these days? Well, I hope.:)

I have several phenoes to show off, of both the 76 and the MasterxOG. I have an Emerald inside also, untopped, that looks like its gonna grow a big ole bud on the top..o_O ..a BIG ole bud...lol...

And the MasterxOG......well, lets say my favorite vegger was this....I am exited about the upcoming weeks. It shall be interesting to watch them unfold!

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

Emerald Triangle Seeds
yes yes brother!

How are you these days? Well, I hope.:)

I have several phenoes to show off, of both the 76 and the MasterxOG. I have an Emerald inside also, untopped, that looks like its gonna grow a big ole bud on the top..o_O ..a BIG ole bud...lol...

And the MasterxOG......well, lets say my favorite vegger was this....I am exited about the upcoming weeks. It shall be interesting to watch them unfold!

sweet :) that master x og3 is my personal headstash.....i may release it later this year or as an exclusive on the bay ;) stay up homie and lets link again after the season calms down!! :) big respect and i cant wait to see/smoke some of your flowers!!!!

respect again brother!!!

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

Emerald Triangle Seeds
I am thinking about trying the Royal Purple Kush.

RPK is now called the black kush as we didnt realize another bank already was using that name ;) let me know how you get on and do post a journal here as i always reward our fans with beans for a nice grow journal!!

biig up

dab1

juniorgrower

juniorgrower

Will do dab. Probably be this winter some time but will be sure to post a GJ. Thanks for the heads up on the name change.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

This is a blue dream in front. Emerald Jack to the right. I dont know if you can tell from the pic but the blue dream is planted up the hill 2 feet higher than the Emerald Jack. The Emerald Jack is taller than the Blue Dream and the Blue Dream was bigger when I put them outside!!
camo and emerald Jack  week2 002.JPG

I only make this comparison because we all know how big and vigorous Blue Dream is.

The Emerald Jack is holding its own. Beautiful structure. Smells great. Bugs dont like it...no PM yet....dont really expect any.

Gonna get some PVC and string her up today or tomorrow.

How you like my camo?...lol..

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Is that emerald jack from seed or a cut? Seems like it should be outgrowing the blue dream with seed vigor and all...maybe taller but doesn't look nearly as bushy as that blue dream, imo

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Is that emerald jack from seed or a cut? Seems like it should be outgrowing the blue dream with seed vigor and all...maybe taller but doesn't look nearly as bushy as that blue dream, imo

Seed.

It is outgrowing the Blue dream. The BD is ten feet closer to the camera and up higher.

Like I said...I dont know if you can tell in this pic...

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

The BD went outside 2 feet tall.

The EJ went outside as a little baby.

I thought it was kickin ass to catch up to the Blue Dream and then actually pass it up.

This just happens to be ONE pheno out of a pack of seeds. I got a couple inside that are cool looking too. I am gonna snag some pics of those soon

fwiw

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Seed.

It is outgrowing the Blue dream. The BD is ten feet closer to the camera and up higher.

Like I said...I dont know if you can tell in this pic...
Yeah, the blue dream looks way beefier in the pics... Will be interesting to see how this turns out, I love jack & og!

Your fire OG has a coffee odor? I have yet to smell any coffee kush(bubba) in any OG, def tuned in to see this one finish!

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Pics can be decieving...lol...

Me to...both are classics!

You never smelled an OG Kush with coffee undertones?.....wow! They are out there...and definitely worth trying to find!

Maybe this will be better....the blue dream is ten feet further from AND up higher..it gets aound an hour and a half more sun than the Jacks. (morn and nite) You can see in this pic how the back side of the EJ is suffering from lack of rvrning light, while the BD is nice and full all the way around because of the sun it gets on its lowers.

Notice the EJ is in the corner....when the sun drops she is the FIRST one to lose light. Side by side in an open field the EJ would have KILLED the BD.

All in all....I am glad I live in Cali and an fortunate enough to be healthy and able tend a garden. I am having back surgery next tuesday and its gonna fuck up my game. I been in bad pain for a few months. They are finally gonna cut me. Suckage.
EJ and BD 002.JPG

Top Bottom