Trinity.Emerald.76.SourLemonOG.MasterxOG...

• Thread starter Mississip Hip
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
camo, lol the carpet doesn't match the drapes...lol
Yeah, all the og's I've seen are piney, lemony and fuel filled. Never smelt a coffee one, personally I can't stand bubba kush and it's odor/flavor but that is just a preference...

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

emerald selection 006.JPG
f
Emerald Jack

emerald selection 003.JPG

MasterxOG

emerald selection 001.JPG

emerald selection 002.JPG

The EJ is a crazy pheno. Its gonna grow a big ole cola I think....lol..

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Yeah, all the og's I've seen are piney, lemony and fuel filled. Never smelt a coffee one, personally I can't stand bubba kush and it's odor/flavor but that is just a preference...

Cool...lol...

It doesn't smell like Bubba....there is a faint coffee, but Bubba is a different animal!!...lol..by far.

Maybe I misdescribed it...

Maybe the pine sol (jacks cleaner) smell I am getting is the OG.....I was looking for a jacks smell. Which...Duh!....Jacks Cleaner isn't your typical Jacks cut. I have this cut and run it sometimes....thats why it remided me of The Cleaner.

He named it Jacks Cleaner because it smells like Pine Sol....maybe thats the Emeral Coast OG piney funk drifting up to the top...to early to tell

Time will tell!!

Yeah....tons of cool crosses out there. Many many many kushie OG's. You cand find a pheno to take you wherever you want to go these days.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Dude those look sweet! Your camo is dope no one will know those are ganja plants! ha. I like your terracing materials. Kept it basic and you are getting some root pruning done on the bottom which never happens w/ smartpots. These started to bloom yet?

Just started like a few days to a week ago. I have an NP13 (Hazeman) that set flowers a week before the rest or so....but they have been pretty uniform in coming into set.

Ha...basic=thats what I could afford. Those are scrub fence boards. This place around here sells them....cedar..5'x12"x1"...for 79 cents. Shit...cant beat it. Aint for the FRONT yard fence maybe?....but I dont give a shiyat in the back. I did the cider blocks and pallets for that very reason...and to get them away from the gophers. I can also spray neem under there to ward off critters. I got moth balls tossed under them now to keep out rattlers and bugs.

Thank you!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
That emerald jack looks nice inside, looks like it lets the light in nicely and should torque out that baby leg cola!!

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

Emerald Triangle Seeds
badboy pics and update sir....thank you!!! Shes lookin great! What medium and nutes/recipe do u like to use ?

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

recycled soil....full of chunky perlite and rabbit poo.

H&G Soil as a base on this one. I use Grow More Humic, Kelp, Mendo Honey, and bio-cozyme. Also their endo/ecto blend.

I have been having very good luck with H&G and Grow More.

I pretty much follow their online feed chart. I do a feed, feed, ACT, water,...repeat,etc. Depending on what they are asking for. I have a few begging for the CalMag...you know how it goes.

I used to hate hearing this, but I kinda go where the plants want to go . I dont load them up too heavy....just making sure they have what they need, when they need it.

Socius

Socius

Being a coffee lover I specific grow OG based on the smell of coffee. It took me years to find it, but it was well worth it.

Burned Haze

i've ran their lemon diesel and bubba 76 ( current) and both seem fairly stable and dialed to what the breeder states in their descriptions. amen

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

Emerald Triangle Seeds
cheers...yeah mang....Mississippi killed it this round :) Any favorites hip ???

Top Bottom