trinity x trainwreck x sensi star

• Thread starter wetone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

wetone

i got thhis strain in the mail yesterday from another site just cause i couldnt find nothing like that here and i still havent recieved my order from here yet but i am sure it will show up. i think it is a kick ass group of seeds that will look great next to my williams wonder and pre 98 bubba bx1. plus i got a mix pack of seeds with everything from the full spectrum of cannabis. i did recieve a few sour og banana double dipt from someone but have sourced them as fakes so i am thinking of pulling them but they look good right now so maybe we'll see what happens but prolly not.here send me some awesome beans and i'll send you some fakes dirty bastids.anyways im gonna pop them soon today hopefully so i can get this perpetual thing under way so i dont have to live like a poor broke fool no more.
wetone out

W

wetone

yep the sour banana ogs are fakes i suppose unless more than ten come in a pack which i dont think they do so they will be getting pulled along with this other fat momma strain, well at least the bog bubble never popped so i dont got to worry bout tossing them , sad really cuz i gave up some of my best beans on a trade for these.
wetone

F

FRM1980

Hi a very interesting I love mixing with TRAINWRECK.

Greetings.

W

wetone

yeah i am hoping that these make up for the bullspit i got from another member here. anyways i alsoshould be recieved in the mail a trainwreck x trinity x jack the ripper chernobyl from tga seeds i dunno though i still havent recieved my order from here yet that i sent in for , i am begining to think something happened i guess ill give it another weel or so before i make any negative remarks cuz as soon as i do usually it appears the same day. i've been ordering from breedbay lately cuz of no problemos with them but you guys got good rep too so i figure to try you guys out.
wetone
if you guys wanna know who scammed me pm me and ill say who it was so you can avoid dealings with him in the future it was heartbreaking cuz i sent out some of my last preciouse beans of some very exotic strains.

M

mr. revolution

hey wetone you mind giving a clue as to where you got the train wreck x trinity x sensi star?

M

mr. revolution

ive been wanting to try trinity for a long time. i heard and read she pounds out RKS. should combine well with trainwreck

W

wetone

mr rev- i got em as a gift from a friend bodhi, i get hooked up from him from time to time and he always takes real good care of me.
wet

M

mr. revolution

Cool. its good to have friends. good karma coming bodhi's way. please let us know how they turn out and next time you speak to bodhi ask if he's releasing them please.:anim_30:

T

twistd1

sounds like great genetics.. a trinity pheno would be awesome! good luck .. pics of bodhi trin looks like the real deal that comes and goes in my area

Top Bottom