Trip stick ***strait hash oil***

• Thread starter Therandomsmoker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

My boy was in SF a couple days ago at a club & Berner was in the club selling them my boy got a couple of them.. There dope as Fuck they came with pure hash oil.. The oil was Girl scout Cookies.. There the badest things ever.. They hit greathttp://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/54a9d9a6.jpg
But I'm still not sure where 2 get them at or where 2 get more cartridges 2 re-fill

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
My boy was in SF a couple days ago at a club & Berner was in the club selling them my boy got a couple of them.. There dope as Fuck they came with pure hash oil.. The oil was Girl scout Cookies.. There the badest things ever.. They hit greathttp://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/54a9d9a6.jpg
But I'm still not sure where 2 get them at or where 2 get more cartridges 2 re-fill

Get the refills at his club in Berkley. 50 or 60 bucks. Hows the stoneyness of the GSC oil? I will definably get one of these and have yet to try it. I REALLY want one!

Mmm cookies... That shit is fire, excellent primo smoke. Should be having some soon. ;)

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
watched that video and when he exhaled dude said "thats that new car smell"

my point is I guess non of the e-cig vape oils tastes like hash oil that I have seen so far

I still like the stealth factor though - to be able to puff in public and have peeps thinks its an e-cig is cool

G

gooey

berner dude is a entrepreneural cat it seems...rapping, making kindstacks now this...you guys mentioned he has his own club? im not in cali just curius

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
This sounds totally unhealthy to me. Iso hash or butane oil on a plate is much harder to remove than resin on the inside of a bong. Won't the oil stick to the lining of your lung? It just sounds like a lung clogger to me.

I am not a health nut. I just want to understand this because I would give it a try if I was convinced I was not going to fill my alveoli with sticky unremovable oil.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The Cookies oil is mega Dank.. It hits smooth & very Stoney.. This thing is bad ass I could puff at a football game & nobody will no what's going on.. U can hit this anywhere..

T

Therandomsmoker

Hash pipe

I agree with everyone, Berner really does seem to be a hip hop entrepreneur wich is coogi! Not surer about the health aspect, the vaper-site gave the usual health guaranties but you never know these days.

Definitively would like to see a vid from someone smoking one??

L

LikemindS

iVapor Rx

Got a iVapor last week!
:banana1sv6:
Really diggin this thing, also got a 5 pack of Sour D carts. and they are pretty tasty. The vape feels better lungs wise to me compared with smoking herb and oil rips all day, though i do enjoy both and they are slightly different medicated states. I just tried a different brand vape that a friend has and fills his own. I have to say that they are both awesome devices and i cant wait to get some empty carts. and refill my own. I think the shops charge to much...
Anyway i hope this tech takes off and there's more selection and the $ goes down in the near future...

ivap.jpg

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Got a iVapor last week!
Really diggin this thing, also got a 5 pack of Sour D carts. and they are pretty tasty. The vape feels better lungs wise to me compared with smoking herb and oil rips all day, though i do enjoy both and they are slightly different medicated states. I just tried a different brand vape that a friend has and fills his own. I have to say that they are both awesome devices and i cant wait to get some empty carts. and refill my own. I think the shops charge to much...
Anyway i hope this tech takes off and there's more selection and the $ goes down in the near future...

ivap.jpg

looking pretty cool - so its hash oil and not glycerin?

how much was the rig?

I have an ecig style one that was given to me that uses glycerin - some of the cartridges are harsh and/or hit kind of hot

it doesnt really get you heavily medicated and you hit the cieling with it very fast

upside is I have smoked the dang thing in places where you cant smoke anything - that and I didnt pay for it - lmao

C

cali Green

berner dude is a entrepreneural cat it seems...rapping, making kindstacks now this...you guys mentioned he has his own club? im not in cali just curius

ive herd he use to volunteer or work there at Green Door if im correct and ever since then just supporting it..

these things been poping up eveywere in the bayarea.. but seems to be that ivapor seems to be the winning so far.

L

LikemindS

iVape

looking pretty cool - so its hash oil and not glycerin?

how much was the rig?

I have an ecig style one that was given to me that uses glycerin - some of the cartridges are harsh and/or hit kind of hot

it doesnt really get you heavily medicated and you hit the cieling with it very fast

upside is I have smoked the dang thing in places where you cant smoke anything - that and I didnt pay for it - lmao

Supposed hash oil...
I have tried a few different carts, used the omicron and i have to say we thought the iVapor was the smoothest & strongest. A friend of mine makes his own carts. and hes way into it. Hes got some with oil, nicotine and flavoring that tastes like a grape blunt, pretty tasty. I hope to get some empty carts and make some pure oil carts soon.
I got my iVape new in a trade, g's of wax :), from a friend who bought a couple... Thought it was a good deal for both parties...

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

Supposed hash oil...
I have tried a few different carts, used the omicron and i have to say we thought the iVapor was the smoothest & strongest. A friend of mine makes his own carts. and hes way into it. Hes got some with oil, nicotine and flavoring that tastes like a grape blunt, pretty tasty. I hope to get some empty carts and make some pure oil carts soon.
I got my iVape new in a trade, g's of wax :), from a friend who bought a couple... Thought it was a good deal for both parties...

Really? you would compare glycerin with pure oils?

Ivapor = Glycerin = crap

Omicron = Patent pending cartridges= Pure oils/waxes no glycerin no other crap.

Explain to me how you would think glycerin is stronger then pure oils?

L

LikemindS

Ivapor = Glycerin = crap

... well of course pure oil carts are superior. I got the package in a trade. I have friends who make their own carts with pure oil and some with nicotine and flavor added. We hit the carts with both devices. In the future I plan on filling my own with pure oil, seemed to work great. We though the ivape was smoothest and hit you the fastest, but it could have just been that the carts he had were weak, dont know what to tell ya... Im not trying to dis any other vape, Im sure they all fn rock!... maybe some better than others? I would love to try them all and every cart out there to compare them but this is what i have experienced so far.

smokum

smokum

Ivapor = Glycerin = crap

Not very 'Scientific' of you to slam another vendor product using a different means of uptake, regardless of concentrate purity (along with 'obvious' effect), and the personal findings of use by an individual. It's NOT 'crap', it just doesn't use pure concentrates as yours does, yet is still viable dependent on what that person is looking for from a certain device.

I feel you can certainly justify your design and product without using unprofessional terms about anothers product to glorify your own by simply stating what yours does in comparison to the others.

Play the high card...... and I'm sure you'll gain the respect and support of users that way rather than come across as a ?? while turning others off with a self righteous type tone and attitude.

big twinn

big twinn

i want one of these!! anyone know if i can refill the cartridge with homemade BHO??? i live on the east coast, so refills are not possible unless i can refill myself. Currently i smoke my concentrates (preferably BHO dabs dipped in fullmelt) in my Taco Vaper Curve

V

Vaporhead215

If your in a non legal mmj state I suggest getting one of the two: omicron set. Or atmosrx kit, It's half the price, or just buy a battery and charger, even cheaper. Then you need those omicron pure hash oil cartridges. Get those on the omicron website or planetvape. I have the atmosrx and use it with omicron carts.

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

If your in a non legal mmj state I suggest getting one of the two: omicron set. Or atmosrx kit, It's half the price, or just buy a battery and charger, even cheaper. Then you need those omicron pure hash oil cartridges. Get those on the omicron website or planetvape. I have the atmosrx and use it with omicron carts.

Actually the Omicron is cheaper if you think about it and the recent price change.

Latest posts

Top Bottom