Trip To Colorado

• Thread starter Capt. Crip
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Planning a trip to Colorado..where to find top shelf OG's Diesels and Chems...
Good to see you back after all these years away i will hit up my friend and get back to you :)

Capt. Crip

Capt. Crip

Breeder
Supporter
Pimpin,
its up in the air if i will get back to projects..I do still have some genetic material to work but just getting my feet wet right now...
it would appear the seed biz is doing just fine without mu input...lol..
we will see where this goes....................CC

Shire

Shire

I'll be in Denver for the Cup, hollar!
What cup?? And aurora's good chemistry had some flame stuff two or tree different ogs. A popular user on these boards had a bad experience there tho. We went on vacation there and got super stoned. There og'er was dank and super stinky and the Ingrid stank so bad too had to figure out ways to hide the funk lol. I believe the user was @ShroomKing ? So we might just have gotten lucky

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Imho green dream in gunbarrel has the most legitimate cuts and quality other than that it's home grown. Hit me up when you are here I'd love to blaze one with any farmer that comes threw

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
What cup?? And aurora's good chemistry had some flame stuff two or tree different ogs. A popular user on these boards had a bad experience there tho. We went on vacation there and got super stoned. There og'er was dank and super stinky and the Ingrid stank so bad too had to figure out ways to hide the funk lol. I believe the user was @ShroomKing ? So we might just have gotten lucky
The Ingrid I got at good chemistry was completely unflushed, would not stay lit, was harsh on the throat and my dog refused to eat it. I literally threw that shit out on the road outside of Eagle.

Capt. Crip

Capt. Crip

Breeder
Supporter
Thanks for the replies fellas!!
Are there any hashes being sold in the shops or is it mostly waxes and oils??

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Thanks for the replies fellas!!
Are there any hashes being sold in the shops or is it mostly waxes and oils??
How do you define the term 'hash'? Hash like hashish from Nepal and that area? Scissor hash during harvest? Water extracted bubble hash? CO2 or butane extracts?

Have you looked online at menu's on the pot websites or the denver weekly that advertises pot shops?

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm about out of flowers so I've been smoking bubble lately it's there if I bought water hash it would be essential extracts they have the fire

greenboot

greenboot

Imho green dream in gunbarrel has the most legitimate cuts and quality other than that it's home grown. Hit me up when you are here I'd love to blaze one with any farmer that comes threw
i'll be there tomorrow hopefully i'll bump into you

Capt. Crip

Capt. Crip

Breeder
Supporter
I'm here now Checking out the scene...
NC has those plastic drivers licenses and mine is cracked in several places..even has a little burn spot on it and the people in the shops freak out and give you the "we can't serve anyone unless the ID is perfect..some new thing the city has demanded I'm guessing to keep the kids out..
The one shop that let me slide through had "great reviews lol" but only had like 4 or 5 herbs that were all super small bugs..
The bidder and shatter are strong but it should be..I can taste old dirty basement in the bidder,you know that mustiness and do not have to proper tools to smoke the shatter but it seems dark from the pics I've seen.
I have info to pick up a temp ID that will be here in the morning..
Very commercialized..
I know the killer is here just waiting for ID and to meet up with a friend here..

Capt. Crip

Capt. Crip

Breeder
Supporter
How do you define the term 'hash'? Hash like hashish from Nepal and that area? Scissor hash during harvest? Water extracted bubble hash? CO2 or butane extracts?

Have you looked online at menu's on the pot websites or the denver weekly that advertises pot shops?

Bubble hash or dry sieve is what I call hashes..
The others are chemical extractions to me..

Top Bottom