Triple Purple Rhino x Bear Creek Kush

• Thread starter BunkerBSMNT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudsAlive

BudsAlive

Wow, looks like their covered in dusting sugar ,ready to serve up , lovely grow.

Hidd3nGr0w

Hidd3nGr0w

Your grow looks awesome. I did not read the whole thread, so pardon if you already answered. What king of light is that, the white box hanging over the middle? Looks like an Optic4 or maybe Optic 4 XL with those 4 fish eye cree's. I am wanting to upgrade my lights this year and have been looking at the Optic line up so I am curious if thats what you are running? Your plant looks amazing!

BunkerBSMNT

BunkerBSMNT

Your grow looks awesome. I did not read the whole thread, so pardon if you already answered. What king of light is that, the white box hanging over the middle? Looks like an Optic4 or maybe Optic 4 XL with those 4 fish eye cree's. I am wanting to upgrade my lights this year and have been looking at the Optic line up so I am curious if thats what you are running? Your plant looks amazing!
The centre light is by a company called Phlizon its a 450W LED (labelled as 2000W) and the COB's are real cree ones and the rest of the little diodes are various spectrum. . Its Chinese and it works pretty well.
If I were to purchase one now I would probably go with something else. Like a quantum board style maybe. I kinda like the look and specs on the Spider Farmer ones.
The side lights are homemade and are "okay."
Eventually I'd like to swap them out with two 250W quantum boards, but I don't have the extra cash for that ($800)

And thank you for the kind words. I can't wait ill harvest, it smells so so good. Really excellent terpene profile on this batch and looks like it'll be fairly potent.
I unfortunately let the plants get too big in veg so there's be some light stress as they are WAY to close to the lights so I'll definitely be losing some final weight but Its all personal so not worried about that too much.

Hidd3nGr0w

Hidd3nGr0w

No worries. Those specs sound just like the Optic 4. Its like the light game is the old computer game, paying extra for the name on the box, but the internals are all the same unless custom built. Thanks for the info and name drop, I will look into it.

Looks like you going to have a good haul for strictly personal. Cheers

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Nice work! Cool room too. But i would wait on harvesting. Those buds are still growing and a lot more trichomes can develop even in another week. I tend to take 8 week strains to 10 to get as much as possible out of them.

Reactions: Ina
BunkerBSMNT

BunkerBSMNT

Nice work! Cool room too. But i would wait on harvesting. Those buds are still growing and a lot more trichomes can develop even in another week. I tend to take 8 week strains to 10 to get as much as possible out of them.

I will take your advice sir! Thank you

Latest posts

Top Bottom