Trippy pic of my cat(s)

• Thread starter Foxfarmfreak
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Foxfarmfreak

This was hella funny when I was medicated so I took the photo, looks like i have a 5 foot long cat, or am I the only one who sees it? lol
Peace FFF:harvest:

LongestCat.jpg

K

KushArmy

Premium Member
Supporter
haha, thats pretty good. lazy cats r awesome:stonedsmilie:

B

bdawgburner

He FFF did you realize there is a picture in that?

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

thats killer , id hate to clean that cats littler box! lol

PS... Buddy blur them faces

F

Foxfarmfreak

Yeah, NO way to edit a post, remove a photo, just fuckin great!!!! Can someone here please help me with this, I want the pic with faces removed immediately please, that's pretty ridiculous we can't edit our own posts.....hmmmmm!!!! I just need someone to put the number 1 right before ".jpg" in my post, i fixed the pic then reloaded it and instead of replacing it, it gave it a number 1.jpg, Please help moderaters!!!
Peace FFF

F

Foxfarmfreak

Cute Couple Though, Right?!!!

:tongue0011:AWWWWW!!! SCREW IT!!!, we're both wearing glasses:cool:cool and It's an decade old photo, and nobody knows me anyhow.....I don't even look the same and neither does she, I'm NOT that worried about it, I'm not doing anything illegal, never have:itwasntme....I'm also wondering who's gonna come looking on a Cannabis website with BAD intentions and click on a picture titled "My Cat" hoping to get a lead on me.......I know I'm high, but I found that thought kind of funny:giggle...Other than the picture of us, Did you guys see the 5 FOOT CAT ? ....LOL
Peace Out you "worryworts"!:worried:worried:worried
and I mean NO disrespect to ANYONE, I DONT want to get another demerit or infarction, and thanks for watching my back you guys, I really mean it....... would've been nice if I could've noticed and blurred the photo before I posted it....If I could fix the problem - It would already be taken care of...... so now where's my pipe? going outside to build a snowman with the wife for my elderly folks to see in the morning....haha

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I've never seen a wiener-cat before. Is that a "landrace strain"? lmao

E

edux10

:tongue0011:AWWWWW!!! SCREW IT!!!, we're both wearing glasses:cool:cool and It's an decade old photo, and nobody knows me anyhow.....I don't even look the same and neither does she, I'm NOT that worried about it, I'm not doing anything illegal, never have:itwasntme....I'm also wondering who's gonna come looking on a Cannabis website with BAD intentions and click on a picture titled "My Cat" hoping to get a lead on me.......I know I'm high, but I found that thought kind of funny:giggle...Other than the picture of us, Did you guys see the 5 FOOT CAT ? ....LOL
Peace Out you "worryworts"!:worried:worried:worried
and I mean NO disrespect to ANYONE, I DONT want to get another demerit or infarction, and thanks for watching my back you guys, I really mean it....... would've been nice if I could've noticed and blurred the photo before I posted it....If I could fix the problem - It would already be taken care of...... so now where's my pipe? going outside to build a snowman with the wife for my elderly folks to see in the morning....haha

hahaha, that is funny, pic and quote. I just had someone try and blackmale me after they found my photobucket and it had mmj pics on it. Some people are sooooo sorry. Im like you how i think, im not doing anything worng here, take you best shot. lol. nice cat.:character0201:

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Whats his or her name? I love tuxedo cats there extremely sweet !!

Top Bottom