For Sale Trop Cherry #8 (Relentless Genetics cut) 🧬 🍒 🌱♻️

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bigz4ch

Amazon is where I got em. I searched something like “long rectangular boxes”. Use some bubble wrap and duct tape to secure the plant to the inside of the box which starts out flat. You then rolled up the box and slide in the tabs to secure it and you’re good to go! Plus the added pressure from the bubble wrap around the solo cup when you fold up the box makes it even more solid. I developed this technique and I’m now 100% confident they can be thrown around and ride upside down and arrive completely intact. I’ll even bubble wrap the entire plant when I have it available.
Great idea, I'm certainly going to give this a try! Your Trop Cherry looks incredible, well done. Here's a picture of mine around day 35ish, hit a few branches with a selected BOG Grape Punch male.

Cheers!

IMG 9693
Richju2175

Richju2175

Hello farmers I’m offering up Trop Cherry 🍒 clones! This cross was created and selected by none other than Relentless Genetics!!!

Lineage: Tropicana Cookies X Cherry Cookies F3

This one is an absolute beauty to grow and I currently have my Grape Gasoline (CLTVTD) pollinating this amazing pheno. Next project is a Trop Cherry reversal so get ready for the feminized seedline!

‼️ Limited availability first come first serve so DM me to snag or reserve yours today ‼️

View attachment 1335344View attachment 1335346View attachment 1335345View attachment 1335347
Hello I’m interested

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Tissue culture clones coming soon! Clones will come in a completely sterile vessel ready to be cracked open and stuck in your desired media when ready. Clean starts and clean finishes with improved vigor! Hit the DM for more info on clones and our new tissue culture program! Ask about what else I have available in the stable bc I’ve yet to make a new thread for the blue cookies and blue octane and I’ve got a tray that’s going to root soon!

All Cuttings Have Been Lab Tested and are Farm Bill Compliant.

We encourage all customers to follow the laws set forth by their Country, State / Province and local municipalities. All sales will be considered sold FOR NOVELTY PURPOSES ONLY! We take no responsibility if they are used in any fashion that can be considered illicit or illegal. All sales are final.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
‼️ BOGO sale from now until 11:59pm Sunday ‼️

2x Trop Cherry for the price of 1! Or you can pair it with a Blue Cookies! I’m limited on how many I’ll be able to do so it’s first come first serve! Get into this weeks shipment and get your garden rocking with some 🔥 cultivars by mid week! If you’ve been on the fence before then this is a great opportunity to get some breeder cuts.

We also have started a new Elite Cut Genetics thread. This is a pinned thread in the clone section and we will be posting a lot of updates there so if you want more info on some of the other cultivars we have available check there but also feel free to reach out with any questions you may have or if you would like to lock in a clone. Link ⬇️
IMG 3735
IMG 3712

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Probably the best clones I've seen, and yeah those roots are exceptionally healthy.
Thanx fam! It didn’t happen overnight but we have dialed in the technique and with the support from the community we have set the bar high with what you should expect from a clone vendor. Clean vigorous genetics 🧬 that perform in the garden! Appreciate the support 🙏

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Fresh tray of multiple strains are ready to root!
IMG 5653

Top Bottom