Tropicana

• Thread starter SparcOne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SparcOne

SparcOne

Hi, I just joined the page and have a couple of questions is anyone using the JADAM Korean style of farming methods with they’re outdoor grows? Also is anyone else also growing in Central America, Costa Rica or any where in the tropics? I’m experienced in growing in dry conditions with 4 seasons, South Australia, Morocco and Northern California but this growing in the tropics is new to me and a bit more challenging, I just had to do an early chop due to signs of bud rot. Any advice would be great 🤙🏽

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hi, I just joined the page and have a couple of questions is anyone using the JADAM Korean style of farming methods with they’re outdoor grows? Also is anyone else also growing in Central America, Costa Rica or any where in the tropics? I’m experienced in growing in dry conditions with 4 seasons, South Australia, Morocco and Northern California but this growing in the tropics is new to me and a bit more challenging, I just had to do an early chop due to signs of bud rot. Any advice would be great 🤙🏽
the KNF work any were just make from your envorment,ive made all mine from my veggie garden and wild weeds,i havent explored the 5 stages of IMO'S yet,not much to really get great sources from around my parts hahahah i some time think i live in the desert though ,lmao

SparcOne

SparcOne

the KNF work any were just make from your envorment,ive made all mine from my veggie garden and wild weeds,i havent explored the 5 stages of IMO'S yet,not much to really get great sources from around my parts hahahah i some time think i live in the desert though ,lmao

Thanks for the reply, I’m only making JLF and JMS right now and so far it seems to work well. I haven’t really been using it long enough to have a strong opinion though. Have you experimented with different types of home made liquid fertilizers for the different growth stages? For example a more nitrogen dominant batch for the veg stage etc..

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thanks for the reply, I’m only making JLF and JMS right now and so far it seems to work well. I haven’t really been using it long enough to have a strong opinion though. Have you experimented with different types of home made liquid fertilizers for the different growth stages? For example a more nitrogen dominant batch for the veg stage etc..
i just use the feed chart,i havent used on straight soil as of yet,used veg bloom the fruiting shedule i havent use and really dont understand ,veggies is fruit when they flower,hahaha my medicine i use ocean forest soil so no need for veg knf,i start flower feed 2 weeks before i flip,then start flower schedule once month and feed tea all the rest of month,i dont feed all at same time ,if they dont ask for food i dont give it,keeps me quite busy outdoors using it,every sunday all get feed of knf,during week tea and water,container gardening is much more of a challenge and dry quicker from the heat,in my tent maybe once a week tea and if they show there still hungry couple days later i give the KNF

Latest posts

Top Bottom