Trouble in coco late flower

• Thread starter Komonsense
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Komonsense

I’m in middle of week 6 flower everything was fine the entire grow up until about week 4 flower my two plants in the back basically stopped growing bud size they haven’t grown since. The plant in the front grew a lot basically took over the tent. All same strain. But about the end of week 5 the big plant seemed to stunt growth a little too but now all the plants have fan leaves clawing down and some magnesium deficiencies along with some leaves yellowing on the smaller plants. I am confused and idk what to do don’t wanna mess things up any worse before harvest. I checked runoff all plants about 6-6.2ph and the smaller plants where at 1000ppm and the big one was at 1900ppm with the nutrients going in at 1000ppm so all I have done so far was a 1/3 strength light flush with cal/mag and hygroZyme and that got my big plants runoff down to 1000 from 1900 but the back plants stay at 1000 no matter the input anyways I’m confused any advice or help would be appreciated. I’m running new millenium nutrients, with silicium and green sensation and GH calimagic. I haven’t upped the nutrients past the week 2 on new millenniums feed chart because my inputs are already at 1000ppms and the tips of the leaves have a slight burn. I’m in 2 gallon pots straight coco and I feed twice a day. For a while I’ve been feed, feed, water. Temps 79-81 daytime 70-72 nighttime humidity 52-58. 480watt led 100% I’ll post pics and you’ll notice the super small buds those are the plants in the back of tent that where very stunted from week 3or4 on.

Trouble in coco late flower
Trouble in coco late flower 2
Trouble in coco late flower 3
Trouble in coco late flower 4
Trouble in coco late flower 5
Trouble in coco late flower 6
Trouble in coco late flower 7
Trouble in coco late flower 8
Trouble in coco late flower 9
Trouble in coco late flower 10
Trouble in coco late flower 11
Last edited:
GiggleterpRuss

GiggleterpRuss

You have powdery mildew my friend. At least from my experience thats what it looks like and sounds like. Your best bet would be spraying down every last inch of them women with a 60/40 mix of whole milk(vitamin D) and water. Take a light mister bottle to them and you hopefully should see a turnaround. You're kinda late into flower I'd just blast it all 🤙😁 personal preference when something like that occurs. That's 60% milk-40% water. At least that's what I've always done. You don't gotta mix up a lot as a little goes a long way. Just make sure those girls got some extra airflow in the meantime

GiggleterpRuss

GiggleterpRuss

You have powdery mildew my friend. At least from my experience thats what it looks like and sounds like. Your best bet would be spraying down every last inch of them women with a 60/40 mix of whole milk(vitamin D) and water. Take a light mister bottle to them and you hopefully should see a turnaround. You're kinda late into flower I'd just blast it all 🤙😁 personal preference when something like that occurs. That's 60% milk-40% water. At least that's what I've always done. You don't gotta mix up a lot as a little goes a long way. Just make sure those girls got some extra airflow in the meantime
I'm new here but I've been growing for a good bit, saw that no one replied and made the account literally to reply to your post🤙 here's one of my tents

11Ron11

11Ron11

Iv never heard of using milk iv always heard to spray with 3% hydrogen peroxide.

K

Komonsense

Definatly no powdery mildew if your talking about the white fuzz ? Those are trichomes my guy

K

Komonsense

Iv never heard of using milk iv always heard to spray with 3% hydrogen peroxide.
Yeh this isn’t mildew my question was about the leaf clawing and mag def and runoff ppms, idk if you’re seeing the frost as mildew ? But those are all trichomes she’s a frosty girl.

Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Pot size… watering frequency and volume?

To much dry back and not enough runoff will lead to nutrient buildup and instability in the rootzone.

K

Komonsense

In my 1 gal i was having to feed 14x a day.
Yeah that’s what I was leaning towards I’m only in 2 gall straight coco and only been watering twice a day didn’t have time to up that number. I def need irrigation system if ima do multiple feeds Wich is what it’s looking like for the future. If I go from say twice a day to 4-6 times would I lower ppms per feed ?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah that’s what I was leaning towards I’m only in 2 gall straight coco and only been watering twice a day didn’t have time to up that number. I def need irrigation system if ima do multiple feeds Wich is what it’s looking like for the future. If I go from say twice a day to 4-6 times would I lower ppms per feed ?
Depends on the nutrients your using and the ratios supplied. High nitrogen ratio would be around 800ppm a low nitrogen ratio maybe as high as 2000

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

In 2 gal you want to give about 500ml and get at least 50ml runoff. If you dont get run off you need to feed more often

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

But if you cant keep up water over lights on trying about 4 times a day getting good run off. Add enzymes once a week to the feed and it should be stable enough to finish the grow out.

You ideally want pom to be with 20% of input. So if feeding 1000ppm you want runoff between 800-1200

K

Komonsense

Depends on the nutrients your using and the ratios supplied. High nitrogen ratio would be around 800ppm a low nitrogen ratio maybe as high as 2000
Thank you for that info I needed that been wondering cuz I’ve fed 2000 before and plant was fine but people say under 1000

K

Komonsense

But if you cant keep up water over lights on trying about 4 times a day getting good run off. Add enzymes once a week to the feed and it should be stable enough to finish the grow out.

You ideally want pom to be with 20% of input. So if feeding 1000ppm you want runoff between 800-1200
I do the enzymes once a week, the plant looks like it’ll be fun I’m on flush week so the ppms coming down.

Top Bottom