Trouble with first clone grow attempt

• Thread starter Mike1919
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mike1919

Mike1919

So it’s my first time trying to grow clones and 34/35 plants are doing well but one seems to be wilting /dying
No root rot found and all my parameters besides humidity are on the dot. Humidity is just a bit on the low side. Was wondering if anyone had any idea as to what it could be. Also had a little issue with mites before but that’s been taken care of since

Trouble with first clone grow attempt
Trouble with first clone grow attempt 2
iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

So it’s my first time trying to grow clones and 34/35 plants are doing well but one seems to be wilting /dying
No root rot found and all my parameters besides humidity are on the dot. Humidity is just a bit on the low side. Was wondering if anyone had any idea as to what it could be. Also had a little issue with mites before but that’s been taken care of since
☠☠☠🗑

FourthCity

FourthCity

In addition to what anthem said your setup looks like its missing some important elements. I mean it looks like a dwc setup but im not seeing air pumps, hoses, or even water for that matter. Some of the pictures didn't load either, maybe they would have made things more clear. What exactly do you have going on there?

Mike1919

Mike1919

In addition to what anthem said your setup looks like its missing some important elements. I mean it looks like a dwc setup but im not seeing air pumps, hoses, or even water for that matter. Some of the pictures didn't load either, maybe they would have made things more clear. What exactly do you have going on there?
It’s an ebb hydroponics system with tanks pumps chiller etc all in a separate room. All functioning fine

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I was gonna say judging by those roots the water level was way to low but it's making sense now. Ebb and flow not my thing so I best stay out if trying to fix things lol.

FourthCity

FourthCity

It’s an ebb hydroponics system with tanks pumps chiller etc all in a separate room. All functioning fine
Can you post some more pics of the setup? Something might not be functioning fine if you lost one of your plants. If the clone itself was bad you wouldn't expect to see it branch out as much, this looks like a plant that suffocated.

Latest posts

Top Bottom