• Tagged users None
bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
True cookies 3
True cookies 2
True cookies
Here it is, true cookies. True og x GSc

Ill keep giving updates. Really easy to grow and nearly triples in flower.. I kept this un topped as all my first thrus

DC105

DC105

Got my seat bongo! I'm anxiously awaiting my true og cookies to arrive. Looks like u have her spread out nicely! Looking good!

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
This pheno I have is more GSc so the yield is average. The quality and smells are incredible however. Logic, again. Way solid.

And it doesn't have the sensitivity to nutients, it'll take anything I throw at it. Been 1800 with praying topping leaves

Internodal spacing is lengthy BUTT proper training ;)

Wire transfers yo! Or bit coins!

Last edited:
bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
Short night pix. Bah. Still day 38 though. I'm sure she's wanting some big feedings. Is that what the slight yelling is? You see what I'm talking about? Or still recovering from my double feed last week?

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
Frosty enough gents? I hope the patients like, I wont be smoking any this time as the patients are so excited ill have to either get a buzz from a patient (as I'm a orient provider too) but I love helpin people :)

burn4me

burn4me

they will love it and probably have no choice but to share as not to slip into comas or something...lmao nice work

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
Hahahahah, thanks man. And that was supposed to be a "patient/provider" not orient... Lol wtf auto correct

Top Bottom