True Hermie?

• Thread starter Thejoeybrown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

so I came home from my honeymoon to this. Is this a true genetic hermie. No light leaks and no changes in feeding. It's my healthiest plant. I'm a noob so please help. I'm about to toss it and hope it didn't already pollinate

True hermie
True hermie 2
True hermie 3
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

ya it got removed immediately when I got home from 5 days away. I hope it didn't pollinate the other plant. Now I'm trying to figure out if it was hermie from genetics or my doings. I ruled out a light leak and they haven't been in any real stress situations. I did do a decent Defoliation before I left but nothing that should do that.

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

You'll probably find afew seeds somewhere, that's awhile to not notice

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

You'll probably find afew seeds somewhere, that's awhile to not notice
Ya I know. I was out of town. Just came back last night. We will hope for the best. I will continue to do thorough searches every evening when the lights turn on. Hopefully it will be ok. It's just so sad. Lol

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

What are the chances it was genetic. I mean the plants are. In great health and as far as I know they weren't stressed. I double checked for light leaks and there is not. At all.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
What are the chances it was genetic. I mean the plants are. In great health and as far as I know they weren't stressed. I double checked for light leaks and there is not. At all.
If youre sure it wasnt user error... some light leak or heat stress or light schedule problems.... its weak genes

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Yea man, when I see nuts that early I usually toss the plant. Suks bro I kno but you and your room are much better off without that headache.
confu

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Yea man, when I see nuts that early I usually toss the plant. Suks bro I kno but you and your room are much better off without that headache.
confu
Ya that's what I did. No biggie. I just have to keep a close eye on the other and hope it didn't pollinate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom