True wattage?

• Thread starter Waxwingz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Waxwingz

Waxwingz

Hey everyone!

Okay, as I’m sure some of you will know Im currently on my first indoor grow. I’m trying to do everything as diy and cheaply as possible. I’ve been growing under a Roleadro 600W white full spectrum. I know this is a cheap light, but it’s what I have. So my question is

I have a small grow space, only trying to grow two plants at a time. Will this be sufficient.

If not, would adding an additional unit help?

I’m kindof confused about distance from the canopy, what’s recommended for this kind of led?

thanks for everyone’s advice and prompt responses in the past, just trying to gain the information for a successful run!

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Hey everyone!

Okay, as I’m sure some of you will know Im currently on my first indoor grow. I’m trying to do everything as diy and cheaply as possible. I’ve been growing under a Roleadro 600W white full spectrum. I know this is a cheap light, but it’s what I have. So my question is

I have a small grow space, only trying to grow two plants at a time. Will this be sufficient.

If not, would adding an additional unit help?

I’m kindof confused about distance from the canopy, what’s recommended for this kind of led?

thanks for everyone’s advice and prompt responses in the past, just trying to gain the information for a successful run!

Your light only uses about 135w of light so that "600W" doesn't mean anything. It's a marketing tool only. Here's the real watts:

Actual Power:134w±5% 110V; 132w±5% 220V

How big is your space? 135w of practically any kind of light will not produce big yields. 1 Plant directly under it is about all that light will do ... and I doubt you get deep light penetration

Waxwingz

Waxwingz

It’s a very small space for now only a couple square feet. What whould be your recommendation? I’m on a tight budget and just starting out.

N

Newber

if u dig around on my old photos I have two 300watt blurple lights with two blackstar ufo red LEDs and would pull decent yield with a scrog setup. @MIGrampaUSA is correct about penetration but depending the grow technique ull do alright. I have that set up in a 4x4 tent

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

if u dig around on my old photos I have two 300watt blurple lights with two blackstar ufo red LEDs and would pull decent yield with a scrog setup. @MIGrampaUSA is correct about penetration but depending the grow technique ull do alright. I have that set up in a 4x4 tent

Yes, you can train your plants to improve your yield. You should certainly use what you have and then add to it with better lighting as your amount of space you have grows.

Top Bottom