Trust No One And (help With Cob Build)

• Thread starter Greenbum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Greenbum

Greenbum

Hey guys ive been out of pocket for some time now , and im sure a few of you are asking yourselves why should his title demand such an original termonoligy ,. Well ill tell u why , ive worked so darn hard on a season to really go down in the books, well my books . Longstory short A friend comes in around feb with some kick ass dank ass med grade super fruity lemomy shit and its picture perfect clobsters of a buds. and out of an elbow we get about 110 good fxxxxxx beans well i germinated about 40 this year and wopp every seed was feminized and all came up and i raised them like my own children , they got up to about 7 feet outside so by up until yesterday i had 17 big fat healthy trees in pre flower stage , ok so over some disagreement with a so called loved one words were exchanged and then that four letter word was thrown out into the air as an offenseive gesture towards me and what i do , Not to mention the sky has been full of birds lately but just not in the right place , they were too close to that place tho anyways sfter 20 minutes of this threat i said how bout this and snap crackle pop and pull umleaded ssaturates my girls and fire cheif descimates until they are fully creamated , lookhere ive had alot of time and decided to not carry a job thats how much time money and faith i had in that today theres nothing but empty containers full of massive root mass . So im really in a bad position today but we live and we learn so if this might help any newbs out there guys if you think u can trust a person with your life then thats the person you never tell about your grow op. im srry if this type of message is not for thc farmer but theres still alot al areas were its not so cool to do abpatch or two if tou know wut im saying , but oh yea its over for me for now . so if also anyone can help me out on building a descent like 2big cob build id appreciate it . i kmow ebay has the 50w and 100 watts one but im trying to do the one that plugs into a driver yea ya know its the light that have the kind of old style car headlight on them . thats wut im trying to do . any direction of the easiest route would be highly appreciated , i do still have a couple under a mars 300 and Japanese 216 ufo (trash) but anyways ill try to leave a pic of the grow and my girls who are rip below . thnx guys #bummedout

IMG 20180709 192024
IMG 20180710 163758
IMG 20180713 054019
IMG 20180716 122056
Greenbum

Greenbum

i couldnt find but one pic of the rippers that are rip .so ...till later peace

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn that sucks. It’s a hard lesson learned and you’ll be wiser for having lived through it. Wishing you luck on your next grow and hope to see you turn this ship around.

Greenbum

Greenbum

Damn that sucks. It’s a hard lesson learned and you’ll be wiser for having lived through it. Wishing you luck on your next grow and hope to see you turn this ship around.
thanks my friend and srry for not replying sooner but there are other tasks i have to watch for and shes a trip. good luck bro

H

heisen

thanks my friend and srry for not replying sooner but there are other tasks i have to watch for and shes a trip. good luck bro
How about reading the rules in the photo of the month contest thread to start.you take alot of time to type that up but not 2 minutes to read the rules.

Greenbum

Greenbum

How about reading the rules in the photo of the month contest thread to start.you take alot of time to type that up but not 2 minutes to read the rules.
ive tried to find the rules damnit heinsbuble , u should have been a police officer bcuz ur damn good at policing every little mistake a bunch of pot heads make , as far as the rest of the site everyone is cool af. Bro im done with this crap

H

heisen

ive tried to find the rules damnit heinsbuble , u should have been a police officer bcuz ur damn good at policing every little mistake a bunch of pot heads make , as far as the rest of the site everyone is cool af. Bro im done with this crap
Dont get upset cause I called you out on your thread,sucks dont it,sucks even more us having to constantly delete the bullshit posted on these threads and especially having to babysit grown ass men on the POTM contest thread.I wouldnt have to do my job if people would simply follow the rules.guess it rubbed me wrong when i see your big write up here but you straight up posted some off topic banter over there that straight up tells u not to in the first damn post.
You obviously knew about the rules cause you looked for them.
Than you posted this thread in the wrong section.its for forum suggestions and site feedback.not for your grow diary.

Greenbum

Greenbum

Dont get upset cause I called you out on your thread,sucks dont it,sucks even more us having to constantly delete the bullshit posted on these threads and especially having to babysit grown ass men on the POTM contest thread.I wouldnt have to do my job if people would simply follow the rules.guess it rubbed me wrong when i see your big write up here but you straight up posted some off topic banter over there that straight up tells u not to in the first damn post.
You obviously knew about the rules cause you looked for them.
Than you posted this thread in the wrong section.its for forum suggestions and site feedback.not for your grow diary.
ok

Top Bottom