Trustfall Genetics 1st time grow with Mac Dragon bx-1 by Garos Dog

• Thread starter Garosdog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Garosdog

Garosdog

This is my first post, and to begin with, I want to thank all for their informative posts that have saved my bacon over the past year and a half. Aquaman, Trustfall, Moe.Red, Mad Max, Cannagranny, and too many others to name have been most gracious with their experiences and knowledge and a Big thanks to thc farmer for hosting one of the best repositories that I have found on the web for all types of growers to share and learn.
I have previously grown GG4 in December,(first grow, 2 in a 5 gallon bucket), and 2 dos-si-do in 3 gallon bags in soil, cloning 3 at early flower , all successfully , thanks to you, folks!
All were Ilgm seeds. But let me tell you, I was excited to try Dr. Trustfall’s genetics to see if all I had seen on here of his exploits were possible for me. Let me tell you right now, if you have an opportunity to pick up some of his seeds or clones, don’t walk, but run to get ‘em! To me, these are Crocabuds for sure. And a Big thank you to Jeff, I think I’m going to need a bigger tent, lol.
I’m in a 27x27x 57 inch tent, (way too small), in 5 gallon bags with happy frog, under a black dog photo max-3, 60 rh and 75 degrees approximately,started the beans in h20 on 12/27/22, rapid rooter , 12/30, and in solos on 1/1/23.

Sorry for the confusing order of the pics, First timer mistakes. Earlier, I read Moe’s posts about the optimal number of bud sites per sq ft. and was intrigued, so my question is I have topped once above the 5th node and took the tops and have them in reserve as you can see for the next run. I think I have six sites on the bigger plant, and the same should be the case with the smaller girl. She had a problem with helmet head earlier on which is why she is lagging a bit, but she is catching up. Should I top again or leave ‘Em alone?
I also have a uvb bulb for later on, and could someone advise me on the proper timing in flower, and for how long should one have them timed for per day? Thank you in advance for any comments or suggestions and happy growing to all.
Trustfall genetics 1st time grow with mac dragon bx 1 by garos dog 3
Trustfall genetics 1st time grow with mac dragon bx 1 by garos dog 2
Trustfall genetics 1st time grow with mac dragon bx 1 by garos dog
Trustfall genetics 1st time grow with mac dragon bx 1 by garos dog 4

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Madmax

Madmax

Hi mate..if that smaller plant was the same size as the other I’d b thinking of flipping them and have them positioned diagonally in the tent.that rh probe can be taped to the side of the tent just to get it out of the way..plants look good bud..these were light feeders when I ran them..

Garosdog

Garosdog

Thanks, Max, I believe they are about ready also, great suggestion, I also thought about tying some of the branches down to spread Em a bit. Have only fed them once with about a quarter of recommended Jacks 321 once, and recharge and kelp a couple of waterings. I followed your exceptional grow with great interest , and am looking forward to this as these girls are some of the most vigorous I’ve experienced.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

They are photos, @Zen_Seeker . Thanks for your comments.
Cool. If the pics are current you might be better off FIMing.

Hard to say from the angle, are they growing tight? Not much space between nugs? If yes it might be better to let them grow out a bit more.

Let’s see what someone else thinks.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Thanks, Max, I believe they are about ready also, great suggestion, I also thought about tying some of the branches down to spread Em a bit. Have only fed them once with about a quarter of recommended Jacks 321 once, and recharge and kelp a couple of waterings. I followed your exceptional grow with great interest , and am looking forward to this as these girls are some of the most vigorous I’ve experienced.
If you’re going to flip don’t FIM or top. You’ll need a week or more to heal.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

if you have 2 plant in that space id say you have more vertical room than horizontal. So personally I’d not top again as you have limited space horizontally.

its hard for me to gauge growth in soil since i have limited experience with it but im thinking you should flip sooner than later and try to keep the bud sites higher up.

To do that you can pull new shoots off the side branching leaving all the fans you can up to the growing tips a few days before flip.

this will force the plant’s energy into the growing tips giving you larger buds up top and no popcorn underneath as light wont really get to lower sites once that fills out.

the plants should throw a few more node’s during stretch so its not like you will only have 6 bud sites. But the bud sites it does have should produce some good sized colas for the genetics

Madmax

Madmax

They are going well mate.I don’t see any problems that won’t get you to the end.they don’t appear overfed on no tip burn happening.they are frosting up nicely.if you think the lower can take more intensity you could prop it up a little closer to the light if you like but other than that you don’t have to change anything.

Garosdog

Garosdog

7 weeks flower. @Madmax , I took your advice and elevated Mini-me with some paint cans on the dolly. She is just going to be a small pretty plant. Sort of a waste, but learnt my lesson. How many weeks do you think they will go? I scoped them and they have a healthy percentage of amber tricomes, especially mini me. I’ve got two clones of the big sister ready to go and hopefully I can fill this small tent more efficiently this next grow. @Dragonsflame ftw!

C84DE21A 341C 4C46 80E5 B39BE2EFDD59
18849CBE D16E 40BB 9EE3 D700D777BBD9
Garosdog

Garosdog

@Madmax, question for you. These are the clones . The closeups of one of the plants has tiny hairs or bumps it seems on the big leave, I’ve not noticed that before on my other plants. I looked for bugs on the undersides of the leaves but they were clean as a whistle. What do you think? @Dragonsflame , you have this experience ?

97BE5593 5482 4152 A9F6 7E4784E8EFB8
9F1D1071 1B4E 4FCF 8A33 955EE30D63DD
E5EE08CF 70FB 4DD3 8712 4DA52222A6C3
Top Bottom