Try to get White ashe in this Run(Noob grow)

• Thread starter j1sonbrother
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
j1sonbrother

j1sonbrother

Supporter
Will try some experiment with heavy def at this moment, just get rid of big fan leaves for tiny buds underneath
IMO,environment and health are in line,even if sth goes wrong,it will recover soon

Need guys advice~thank you all very much.

Whiskydrunk420

Whiskydrunk420

The last run didn't give enough time to do flush ,(8 weeks strain, harvest in week 8).
The goal in this run is to keep plants growing healthily with same strains just for 6-8 weeks in veg , and 10-12 weeks in bloom)
Man there's no way I smoke anything that's not properly flushed. I do a 3 week flush my self . My first grow was not flushed right and I could taste it so I turned 10 oz into hash

NotTooShabby

NotTooShabby

The last run didn't give enough time to do flush ,(8 weeks strain, harvest in week 8).
The goal in this run is to keep plants growing healthily with same strains just for 6-8 weeks in veg , and 10-12 weeks in bloom)
Make sure you harvest when ripe, 10 to 12 weeks could be too long which in many strains would cause rodelization. Self pollination via stamens/nanners. Anticipate the trichome ripeness and flush a week to 10 days before.

Good luck

j1sonbrother

j1sonbrother

Supporter
Make sure you harvest when ripe, 10 to 12 weeks could be too long which in many strains would cause rodelization. Self pollination via stamens/nanners. Anticipate the trichome ripeness and flush a week to 10 days before.

Good luck
Thanks buddy

NotTooShabby

NotTooShabby

Thanks buddy
It looks like you are working with good genetics. Out here in North Africa I buy untrimmed flower (sugar leaf and bud) by the kilo.it always has some seed. Not much, vast improvment in recent years in genetics and grower quality. I probably net close to 100 ripe seeds per kilo of biomass. Pheno-hunting is a must. So I strike 30 seeds at a time... most germinate. I flower all females and keep cuts of the good ones. I see some wierd shit coming out of the ground sometimes. Coco is great but I love pure hydro DWC. Great for personal growing... Search Hygrohybrid on Youtube.... He has a great channel.

Keep up the good work
Resin

j1sonbrother

j1sonbrother

Supporter
After trying to do twice large-def in Veg,and finally I ve learned how long the plants will be recovered from injury which live in a comfortable environment.

Need pros opinion, is there any scientific explanation?
@Aqua Man @Dirtbag @MIMedGrower

IMG 20210225 221405
IMG 20210225 221327
IMG 20210225 195433 edit 241193403492881
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom