Trying 5 Strains Cinderella Man -- BeanFranklinz (1 fem 1 OG Gelato)

• Thread starter sambapati
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sambapati

sambapati

Put the different strains into ph'd water tonight....each strain in its own cup. Many of these are @Trustfall genetics; @NotFrankster contributed the BeanFranklinz FireThaixPurple Punch. The only fem seeds are OG Gelato. The improvements for this grow concern better room management and aggressive anti bug measures for the plants that get moved outside. 24 hours from now will place in coffee filters inside bags then plant in containers at least 4" tall.

Trying 5 strains cinderella man    beanfranklinz 1 fem 1 og gelato
Trying 5 strains cinderella man    beanfranklinz 1 fem 1 og gelato 2
Trying 5 strains cinderella man    beanfranklinz 1 fem 1 og gelato 3
NotFrankster

NotFrankster

Put the different strains into ph'd water tonight....each strain in its own cup. Many of these are @Trustfall genetics; @NotFrankster contributed the BeanFranklinz FireThaixPurple Punch. The only fem seeds are OG Gelato. The improvements for this grow concern better room management and aggressive anti bug measures for the plants that get moved outside. 24 hours from now will place in coffee filters inside bags then plant in containers at least 4" tall.
Yeah a disproportionate amount of those seeds are going to be female on the stuff I sent. A few males cause it's mixed pollen of two types,.. if I remember correctly but certainly many of the Thai showed up there. Mostly female...

The rest will be all female purple punch x GDP x gorilla glue #4

The difference between the two are striking so easy to determine what is what

Last edited:
sambapati

sambapati

Yeah a disproportionate amount of those seeds are going to be female on the stuff I sent. A few males cause it's mixed pollen of two types,.. if I remember correctly but certainly many of the Thai showed up there. Mostly female...

The rest will be all female purple punch x GDP x gorilla glue #4

The difference between the two are striking so easy to determine what is what
Noted on that differentiator and will hopefully keep going with the whole labeling clearly throughout the grow.The difference between the words gorilla and ape ??? -- only the ape also means imitate. So great to be away and also so good to be home again. The commander had everything under control and got a new macho comacho collar for his trouble and some good ol' Emerican bones to chew on. He was happy to see us come back but wasn't shy about kissing the caregivers who came in to take care of mom. Didn't end up buying any 'weed' related toys in the us, but got a lot of peanut butter and cereal from Trader Joes. All our bags were overweight which prompted much repacking and putting bulky items in my jacket. The ticketing agent also checked 1 whole extra bag for free. Ran into some of the nice people -- no one talks enuff
about in my native land -- very encouraging. OK. Now back to work before @Oldchucky busts my hump (you can guess what this word means in Thai.)

NotFrankster

NotFrankster

Noted on that differentiator and will hopefully keep going with the whole labeling clearly throughout the grow.The difference between the words gorilla and ape ??? -- only the ape also means imitate. So great to be away and also so good to be home again. The commander had everything under control and got a new macho comacho collar for his trouble and some good ol' Emerican bones to chew on. He was happy to see us come back but wasn't shy about kissing the caregivers who came in to take care of mom. Didn't end up buying any 'weed' related toys in the us, but got a lot of peanut butter and cereal from Trader Joes. All our bags were overweight which prompted much repacking and putting bulky items in my jacket. The ticketing agent also checked 1 whole extra bag for free. Ran into some of the nice people -- no one talks enuff
about in my native land -- very encouraging. OK. Now back to work before @Oldchucky busts my hump (you can guess what this word means in Thai.)
Ape as in grape 🍇 ape an old school strain I think I got somewhere crossed... Gorilla line is much more recent say 2015 or so was when I started seeing it on the scene

The gorilla is a really thick hybrid with some interesting growth features and unmistakable 🦨🦨🦨

It's a landmark strain of sorts in evolution IMO. A super freak...

Lots of other things appeared in a similar vein shortly after it was making rounds

My new pajamas 💓
PXL 20221206 013335391

sambapati

sambapati

So far I've seen a few tails and am going to put the laggards on top of the refrigerator, as several threads have mentioned this trick which would make sense as it would keep them nice and warm. I'm going to wait until the tails are 1/2 inch long to sink into the earth, but I have gone out and pre-watered all the dirt in the interest of 'starting' the soil up. Previous grows I've used only pots that are at least 4" tall and will continue doing that. Not planning too much other crazy stuff for right now, but very interested in differences manifested by the plants as they grow. All will pretty much get the same regime of oxygenated water and Organics Term Tea fertilizer which worked quite the trick last grow. I'm humming a song with the line "beyond the horizon" which is a catchy Dylan tune from one of his newer albums. Amazing how many songs that guy has written and how they range from stories to protests, love songs and social commentary. Blood on the Tracks was probably my favorite, although his singing on Nashville Skyline was quite nice.

sambapati

sambapati

December 8 in the ground with Mars T600 augmented by the blue light special. Must make special name flags, stickers NG. 24 hour sun until we see some sprouting, then can go to 18 - 6. These plants need to finish in April unless they end up outside & then it doesnt matter.

20221208 182800
20221208 182730
Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Hey Sambati how’s things mate you be sweet with ol Franksters gear I reckon been growing his beans for a year now genetics haven’t let me down once only myself and my dumb errors his gg4 crosses are excellent dank as sort of sickening skunk but in a good way heavy hitting stone nice firm buds without being massive but still get the weight through denseness good luck man✌️

6E934D80 307B 497C 83BE 0C1A553D1FB0
C2238240 B5DA 41F8 B2AD C26D16B10A0F
SSgrower

SSgrower

This is what I like to witness growers and breeders helping each other, my mentor was a Lone Wolf an not much on togetherness. He lost his home near Austin,Tx. to fire then his wife died, she germinated the seeds so he could not continue growing, without my help, so I do just for giggles. Carry on,SS

NotFrankster

NotFrankster

This is what I like to witness growers and breeders helping each other, my mentor was a Lone Wolf an not much on togetherness. He lost his home near Austin,Tx. to fire then his wife died, she germinated the seeds so he could not continue growing, without my help, so I do just for giggles. Carry on,SS
😆 Maybe I can get to civilization and send you a few. There in a snow drift here somewhere...

Probably around April 1st. But yes that plant has a lot of seed so I don't mind letting a few more go out.

The rest are going to get planted outside and sorted out some more

PXL 20221208 164743509
PXL 20221208 164755639
NotFrankster

NotFrankster

I'd describe most of the phenotype as a kinda skunk 🦨 Berry 🍓🫐. From deep skunk tones to medium sweet...

But not overly so. Purple punch was too frosty 🥶 and sweet for my taste I was glad to alter it's character this easily in a really dramatic way

sambapati

sambapati

I'd describe most of the phenotype as a kinda skunk 🦨 Berry 🍓🫐. From deep skunk tones to medium sweet...

BeanFranklinz was first 2 pop out of the soil. As promised there are name tags for each strain. The Fem OG popped and no helmet heads. So i did mist them with giberric ju
ice to speed the plough. Did spray some of the unsprung heroines in their non-bleached coffee filters.

20221209 203458
20221209 203453
20221209 203436
20221208 182800
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Top Bottom