Trying 5 Strains Cinderella Man -- BeanFranklinz (1 fem 1 OG Gelato)

• Thread starter sambapati
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Pretty sure that this is a standard model but the instructions dont say and nothing marked on the light. I've only hit my head on it 3 times and suggest that a football helmet be included with each light. My outdoor plant is pretty jealous, but we've had sunny nice weather.
Hmm i might be wrong, i just thought the prize was the folding 8 bar fd 6000, either way it will improve the grow im sure!

sambapati

sambapati

Hmm i might be wrong, i just thought the prize was the folding 8 bar fd 6000, either way it will improve the grow im sure!
So this whole 'folding' is open to interpretation. The individual bars can be positioned at different angles. It has a massive heat sink.....you can come over and help me take it down at grow's end OK? FB 8 as designed is fine...One plant outside could be moved back in bit i think good to compare inside v outside.

20230129 083656
Lockebox

Lockebox

So this whole 'folding' is open to interpretation. The individual bars can be positioned at different angles. It has a massive heat sink.....you can come over and help me take it down at grow's end OK? FB 8 as designed is fine...One plant outside could be moved back in bit i think good to compare inside v outside.
Hey buddy, you supply some plane tickets and I'd be more than happy to come help you take that light down and check out the area 😜

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Im with lockbox, you supply plane tickets, we will bw there lol 😆 id love to come check out over there.

sambapati

sambapati

You got a strain Sambapati ? That Thai cross yours? SSgrower
This is my strain after providing seeds of the best landrace Lao I'd seen in 18 years to Frankster the geneticist back in 2020. Several plants inside are @NotFrankster Frankster gear. Thanks to the farmers working up a plan and getting things done right.

sambapati

sambapati

Seeing much better definition and distribution of bud sites on all the plants. Light set at 50% power just trying to get some sense with this airwinged gizmodo. I know flowerings also related to time spent under a more consistent/upgraded kind of light like my FB 8.We are in week 8 and wondering about giving them more space. Working on my wall support system for the reflector beams.

20230130 181533
20230130 181527
20230130 181522
20230130 181603
sambapati

sambapati

Attached picture is the outside plant being hooded prior to being held in custody for the evening hours. 7 am wakeup time. Still have to fine tune then add the blacklight for last 2 weeks. Watered all with h2o and epsom salts and Mayan brand YKW.

20230201 191246
20230201 171455
20230201 171420
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
You like experimenting with things. Now you’ve got 600 watts To experiment with! I imagine there will be a bit of a learning curve. You’ll figure it out.

NotFrankster

NotFrankster

Planning on turning the knob up later, but for now the ladies seem OK with what they have. May call Tiger Woods 4 a par test.
don't wait too long then, because late in cycle, you want to bump it back a notch if anything. I'm speaking of the last few weeks of course. Especially if you've got heat issues, or any types of stress late in the cycle.

but I think it's pretty helpful to do it regardless. Certainly helps the frosting phase, and seems to help in the scent department also. complete opposite of how I always thoughts about things.

sambapati

sambapati

Update Wed PM moved the power up to 7.5 and we'll see if they can take that. The nearest branch is 6" away from the light. Counter-intuitive about lower light at the end, but I'm going to break out the UV. Meanwhile Gelato OG is sporting some really nice color development. Less than 1 month veg time, am not expecting(to properly set expectations I will crawl under a pregnant ant wearing a top hat) a great yield. I saw some giant bug making corned beef and cabbage sandwiches out of my outdoor plant. None of that spray on goo meant anything to these vultures.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Soooo. I thought you won an FD 6000 from @PhlizonGrowLight. Whyd they send you that model?
Looks like the PH-B10 on their website that comes in 640 or 800w models

Either way that light should be kicking out some rays for sure, I have my FD6500 at about 36” at 60% I was getting leaf burn at 18” at 50% lol

sambapati

sambapati

Either way that light should be kicking out some rays for sure, I have my FD6500 at about 36” at 60% I was getting leaf burn at 18” at 50% lol
🔪🔪🔪🔪 will cut back if they start to toast

SSgrower

SSgrower

Been getting tip burn myself at 18" with my Philzon FD 4500 450w 6 bar style. SS

Top Bottom