Trying to achieve 10 pounds a harvest in a 16x11 room, averaging 6-8 any tips?

• Thread starter Slaya
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Og_punkgenetics

Og_punkgenetics

It's a 16x11 room and I'm squeezing 70 plants in there. I get the plants either as babies and teens and they get to veg for around 3 weeks. I got 10 pounds the first two times but it's gone down to 7-8 and sometimes 6 when things go wrong like mold. I'm using 6 Gavita 1000 lights and putting them in 5-gallon pots. I feed them 1.5L of water every 2 days usually. How can I increase my yield to a constant 10 pounds a harvest? any tips would be appreciated.
You should pop a CO2 generator in there, they're not too pricey for a room that size and a tank of propane will last a whole round

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Use coco perlite mix and feed them them right and you do get driffrent yields e.g. out side temps winter or summer crops effects inside to and the clones u cut sterile the whole crop for 3 weeks to kill all bactia in medium and plant then build your Rhizo up you could have Gnats larvae as they don't hatch till it's dry if you see one or two there is heaps of them in pot so dreanch straight away πŸ‘»πŸš‚πŸ˜ŽπŸ€œπŸ€›

NewGrowerer

NewGrowerer

12 plants in 3 gallon buckets I got 11 pounds. Same size room. Coco mix with co2.

I have no idea how u fit they many plants in there and can take care of them. Lol I was barely able to walk in mine.

squinteastwood

squinteastwood

3 gals coco mix, then you should be feeding daily by week 2ish of flower. 9 plants per 4x4, also gives you an isle to work in. Co2 @1500ppm.

mikeross

mikeross

Is it me or do the pictures not maximize. I can help you but I can't seem to get the photos to blow up. When I do it in a new tab the photo goes blurry when I enlarge it.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
12 plants in 3 gallon buckets I got 11 pounds. Same size room. Coco mix with co2.

I have no idea how u fit they many plants in there and can take care of them. Lol I was barely able to walk in mine.
You got pics of that?
Just never personally seen 12 plants in 3gal pots. yield 11 pounds dry. Do share.

Last edited:
Scrogger2190

Scrogger2190

Honestly if you want bigger yields the easiest way to directly increase yield is to find heavier yielding genetics. You'll naturally get better over time, just keep selecting the plants that do the best in your setup and itll get better everytime. All I'm saying is you'll gain xp every run and learn something every time so dont beat yourself up about yields, just keep your highest yielding plants and always be dropping seeds to keep the genetic pool flowing. Sometimes you'll get something breed worthy and sometimes you wont. Also pick a style and stick with it. Dont ever deviate from your style because when it comes down to it you're picking plants that excell in your own style of grow. They may not perform as well if you scrog for years then switch to sog. Consistancy is key.

Madmax

Madmax

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...Yeah they've got my juices flowing with these bigger rooms...im gonna double my room size later.stuff this mini me growing 🀣🀣🀣🀣.

Top Bottom