Trying To Acquire Cbd Oil For Friend With Cancer

• Thread starter TortureKill
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TortureKill

TortureKill

A longtime friend of mine has been fighting cancer now for almost 2 years. It's a rare type that began in the breast tissue, and after nearly 2 years of treatment is coming back with a vengeance. She has tumors popping up everywhere and is losing hope. We had talked about the cbd oil a while back but I wasnt sure how to go about acquiring it. Im in a non med state, and dont even know where to begin. Can someone please point me in the right direction. Would I have to travel to a medstate to find it, or can I have it shipped in legally?

soserthc1

soserthc1

Sorry to hear @tk I believe were kinda close geographically . I constantly get these request from people in my inner circle that know I'm a canna guy . and sadly enough usually the best I can do for them is some canna butter. I sure wish it was available locally as most don't wanna smoke it ( cannabis) but they want to relieve them self of cancer. Its been quite a few people in last few years .

FYI I work for the world most successful clinical trials in the world or curing cancer . ive posted the video before and its a top 10 hospital in the country. If ever needed hollar .

frebo

frebo

I posted this once before but here it is. A group of medical marijuana farmers in S. Oregon are each growing a Tsunami high CBD plant to donate to this same cause. It seems like a good strain so far.

TortureKill

TortureKill

I appreciate the replies family. I want to help her so badly. I've found the legal be vendors online but as u, I do not know if its legitimate. Soser plz contact me . She is stage 4 and the sooner the BTR. I want nothing but to heal her or at least try. I would feel terrible if something happened and I didn't try. Frebo can u send me a link to this hospital plz.

frebo

frebo

I appreciate the replies family. I want to help her so badly. I've found the legal be vendors online but as u, I do not know if its legitimate. Soser plz contact me . She is stage 4 and the sooner the BTR. I want nothing but to heal her or at least try. I would feel terrible if something happened and I didn't try. Frebo can u send me a link to this hospital plz.
There is no hospital. Sorry, just a bunch of old hippies doin their own thing.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Edit. Thanks frebo I will most definitely look into that right away

TortureKill

TortureKill

Can anyone vouch for the online vendors? Im looking for the capsules or drops preferably.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Damn TK you jarked me!!

I went out of my way and purchased quality oil for this character, shipped it out quick because I thought it was important-only to be given excuse after excuse about why I haven't received payment. And now, several months of silence. I expected more from him, but there you go.

Shameful shit using a friend's illness to take advantage of another kindness. No respect!

Tnelz

Tnelz

Damn TK you jarked me!!

I went out of my way and purchased quality oil for this character, shipped it out quick because I thought it was important-only to be given excuse after excuse about why I haven't received payment. And now, several months of silence. I expected more from him, but there you go.

Shameful shit using a friend's illness to take advantage of another kindness. No respect!
I was just about to post. Dam,

germinator

germinator

As low as a friken snake.....this has to be made right. Ummm you don't need anymore bad karma. Do the right thing.....quick!

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Damn TK you jarked me!!

No nothing As in no excuse . people like this make it hard on the genuine people . Congrats TK u just burnt good people .

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Damn TK you jarked me!!

Wow. Harsh. I was about to connect him with my dude. F that snakey bull plop

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Sometimes there's something that happens that makes it difficult to follow through, you never know what someone is going through. I'm not tripping on the dough, but I thought he was solid, dude could at least respect me enough to touch base.
Oh well, hopefully the oil was put to good use.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Sometimes there's something that happens that makes it difficult to follow through, you never know what someone is going through. I'm not tripping on the dough, but I thought he was solid, dude could at least respect me enough to touch base.
Oh well, hopefully the oil was put to good use.
I hear you, its not so much the money imo just the principle. But your right, you never know what someone is going through. Thats why i kicked back on my road rage

DismalDude

DismalDude

Tons of respect to you @NaturalTherapy for going above and beyond in helping someone out.Seriously,that was a super kind thing to do.It's a shame though that whatever hardships he is going through that he didn't at least keep a line open to tell you what was up.Kudos to you brother for your kindness.

Trickiebush

Trickiebush

Sorry to hear @tk I believe were kinda close geographically . I constantly get these request from people in my inner circle that know I'm a canna guy . and sadly enough usually the best I can do for them is some canna butter. I sure wish it was available locally as most don't wanna smoke it ( cannabis) but they want to relieve them self of cancer. Its been quite a few people in last few years .

FYI I work for the world most successful clinical trials in the world or curing cancer . ive posted the video before and its a top 10 hospital in the country. If ever needed hollar .
I'm loving the positivity and unselfish care your offering here this is another reason I love this forum. Brava AND kudos my man, your a gent and a scholar ( or lady and a scholar )

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

You need a full spectrum medical grade cdb oil made from cannabis indica or sativa or a hybrid depending on what effects you desire, the legal stuff is made from industrial hemp and is snakeoil, you cannot obtain real cdb without a medical card or a state that is fully legal, im sory God Bless

1stonedman

1stonedman

Just my two cents.

When I've used CBD from large to small doses I notice no change, nothing at all.

Just read the full thread this is a zombie thread. With a pretty interesting story.

Last edited:
Top Bottom