trying to feminize autoflowers

• Thread starter budboy299
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
budboy299

budboy299

Any help is greatly appreciated...

recently I tried to feminize an auto female using STS

I mixed it up as per the instructions found here on the farm. She was sprayed as soon as the first female flower showed. I tried to get it as early as possible so as soon as the first hairs came out...she was sprayed till runoff. I then sprayed her again 2 weeks later.

She never got a single male flower on her.

This run I will try STS and also try on aq seperate plant, colloidal silver @ 20ppm. This concentration has worked before for me on reg strains.

I don't think light stress would work as they are not photo-dependent.

perhaps gibberelic acid??

I know it is possible as breeders do sell feminized auto seeds out there.

Any ideas?

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
As i am not very familiar with the auto's i do not know the answers here...lol

But i do have some gibberelic acid on the way to try on an auto-skunk we put outside this year. I did pollenate to make more seeds to play with. I would love to have one easy outdoor run with some all fem autos without having to spend all the money....hehe

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

Budboy I was just thinking about doin this with some fem easyriders. CS i believe is the way to go or a combination of sts and cs i think u just need to spray more often or use a higher dose. Also i think i read some where a mix of CS and koolbloom dry powder works excellent. somthin about one of the ingrediants is a growth regulating compound or some shit.
Anyway i would try to spray b4 they show preflowers.

KuntJoose

M

MatthewRiot

Budboy - had the same problem - tyring to do it with white dwarf and red dwarf from buddha seeds...these are plants form feminized seed already, so i was wondering
if that was the problem, but maybe not... I've been spraying like crazy with this shit called "CL-ONE" which is basically STS with CS . the CS comes in a little vial next to the bottle that you mix in when you're ready... or maybe it's STS in the little vial.. either way, no luck. Im getting some bibberelic acid in tomorrow, so i'll let ya know how that goes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom