Trying to size a H2O pump and drip heads type

• Thread starter BudMan11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudMan11

BudMan11

I have 120 plants in coir. I am setting up a new drip system. I am looking for a new pump. I like the brand Leader pump. I am looking for drip line and drip head recommnedations pipe size recommendations etc. along with a recommendation for the size of the pump. I esitamate a half gallon of water per watering from a nuted water tank reservoir.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So many ways to skin a cat. I'll try to help if nobody jumps in. I use a pressurized system but there are a couple guys here that do just this so they will have a better grasp on what ya need.

Ponky

Ponky

I prefer multiple redundant pumps. I think the last brand I used that lasted was called Red Giant. I would energize your water supple at both ends. Use a few pumps. Each nozzle comes with a flow rate maximum. Just do the math. And add the pumps that work for you.

Ponky

Ponky

I didn't read it as thoroughly. You could use gravity and just get drip emitters that match your requirements.

Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

Each nozzle comes with a flow rate maximum. Just do the math. And add the pumps that work for you.
Im in the same boat of the OP but with half of the sites...
Shall I take into account also pipe diameter and lenght?
Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom