TSD's Sun Loving Outdoor Grow 2023 🌞

• Thread starter TSD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TSD

TSD

This was my problem last year, I had to have people constantly over to water and feed my girls who where drinking 5 gallons every other day at the end and it was difficult keeping up, especially with NY in a drought last year…I think the ground may prove to be easier but wasn’t sure your thoughts as we have a very similar climate
Yeah, I left for a week and they were fine... the roots will branch out beyond your hole in search of water too.

TSD

TSD

Yesterday started week 9. Getting mighty crowded in my wee closet.
20230430 190529
20230430 193424

Friday they spent the day outside in filtered sun under my pines, and that's all the acclimatization they're gonna get till next weekend because it's gonna rain all week. They also got a light feeding with Nature's Pride Grow and some molasses for the microbes. I let some get very overly dry, and some just regular dry... trying to get them back on the same watering day because it's a pain keeping track and they're all close-ish in size now.
Majority of holes are dug and partly filled, will make another batch of soil on the next decent day. Scrogs are mapped out in the garden. Need to buy more posts and wire fencing. Have to prep 2 more holes at my second location, but I'll just reuse the old holes and reup the dirt. We've got about 3 weeks left before I plant, might put a couple out a bit earlier if the weather cooperates, or maybe put my dad's in pots and bring them to him if he wants them. The safe last frost date here is usually mid May and that's right around when there are 15 hours of light too... so I don't like to go out much sooner. That's all I have for now folks.

E

elusiveshame

Any updates? Looking forward to seeing your outdoor progress!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
She’s gone. But anyone growing in the Northeast should check out her 2022 Outdoor thread. The outdoor Scrogg that she did. she wasn’t afraid to go outside the box to give her plants the best chance of finishing in a climate that is dead, set against them!

E

elusiveshame

She’s gone. But anyone growing in the Northeast should check out her 2022 Outdoor thread. The outdoor Scrogg that she did. she wasn’t afraid to go outside the box to give her plants the best chance of finishing in a climate that is dead, set against them!

Geez, her too?

Latest posts

Top Bottom