TSD's Sun Loving Outdoor Grow 2023 🌞

• Thread starter TSD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TSD

TSD

Captain's log, day 2: We had 4 seeds pop overnight: Ayahuasca Purple, Mimosa X Orange Punch, Shaman and Strawberry Lemonade. They were transferred to pots, I put a tiny pinch of Mykos
20230302 085155
in the divet, covered and watered in with a spray bottle.
The remaining seeds I switched the peroxide solution for plain distilled water and put them back in the drawer... here's hoping a couple more pop by the time I'm done work. ✌️

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Captain's log, day 2: We had 4 seeds pop overnight: Ayahuasca Purple, Mimosa X Orange Punch, Shaman and Strawberry Lemonade. They were transferred to pots, I put a tiny pinch of MykosView attachment 1336391 in the divet, covered and watered in with a spray bottle.
The remaining seeds I switched the peroxide solution for plain distilled water and put them back in the drawer... here's hoping a couple more pop by the time I'm done work. ✌️
Good morning,,,,,,as I sit here watching my cat Qnight bring me in a mouse from the garage,,,,Good cat....lol......

Mycos is gold how can you afford it and nutes and everything else? I bought some once and I didn't notice any change in my plants growth or over all health... I just Amzoned to see.....nope I need a lottery win.

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Good morning,,,,,,as I sit here watching my cat Qnight bring me in a mouse from the garage,,,,Good cat....lol......

Mycos is gold how can you afford it and nutes and everything else? I bought some once and I didn't notice any change in my plants growth or over all health... I just Amzoned to see.....nope I need a lottery win.View attachment 1336416

This bag has lasted me well over a year of growing...$5 a month is peanuts

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Mycos is gold how can you afford it and nutes and everything else? I bought some once and I didn't notice any change in my plants growth or over all health... I just Amzoned to see.....nope I need a lottery win.View attachment 1336416
I don’t have anymore free samples of that brand. Used it on this grow. Really can’t tell if it helps or not? Like to think so...

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Nice plant...did you have a little pee on the carpet in excitement?,,,,,,,Sleep walking? I woke up drunk peeing in the closet one time.....just asking?.......lol😂
I wish i had some awesome story about it, but it was here when i moved in.

Sp hes a story about me drinking lmao🤣
I got drunk at a party when i was like 16 or 17, apparently tripped into a wood pile face first, woke up with a swollen face, broken nose, and butt naked under one of those big red and white circus style party tents and really havent drank since lol. I dont remember after 6pm that night haha.

TSD

TSD

Yeah I didn't pay that, and also used an Amazon gift card lol.
Screenshot 20230302 204928 Amazon Shopping

I'm still using the nutes I bought last year, Dutch Science is dry powder that you mix with water... so it lasts, but yeah that's pretty expensive. Might try a new method once I run out... I think I got 3 pound bags last time.

Top Bottom